Forum for all multichannel discussions (SACD, AV etc) and Movie discussions.
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm
- Location: the Aether
Carry On Constable.
BTE Designs modified Lenco L75 idler turntable, Rega R200 Tonearm, Goldring E3 MM cartridge, NVA Phono1 phono stage.
Mac-Mini music server with iTunes, AppleTV4 media streamer, Musical Fidelity M1 DAC,
NVA A20/P20, 25WPC stereo power amplifier/passive control unit,
own design, semi-omnidirectional, transmission line speakers- "The Flatback Banned".
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:01 pm
- Location: Stow, Scottish Borders.
The Cruel Sea. Only because I can't decide what is my favourite film.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. NVA TCS. AP10H(JS), with Denon AH-D7100's. A70 MkII's. Cube2's. LS7. BMU. Interconnects all TIS.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 pm
- Location: Reading
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:18 pm
The 39 Steps in all its guises, Hitchcock's being my favorite. Not interested in the faithfulness to the book, Iv'e never read it.
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 am
- Location: Kidwelly West Wales
Heavily modified LP12, Sole VIII sub-chassis, "In Sole" advanced polymer suspension, Ai bearing, PU7, DV20X2, Norton Airpower clone, etc. Pioneer PL71, Denon DL103, NVA Phono 2 MC (two power supplies), NVA P50, NVA A20 power amp, home made birch ply Allison 6/NVA Cube 1 clones, NVA SSP, SSC, LS6.
- Posts: 909
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 pm
- Location: North Yorkshire
Black Knockers 4
Naim, Linn & Harbeth fanboy