The future

Forum for all multichannel discussions (SACD, AV etc) and Movie discussions.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The future

Unread post by jammy395 »

Lewis Caroll - Had to be on something to come up with that .... :teasing-smokingcrack: :obscene-smokingweed: :obscene-smokingjoint:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

But will it make you go up or down, you just don't know.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

He was, he smoked opium and drank Laudanum which is liquid opium.

jammy395

kazam wrote:Drink me (I know this is your forte jammy)
Eat me (we all love cake)
Nonsense my dear Kazam - i shall retire now after i finish this dram - Goodnight, will leave you pair debating :roll:

kazam

Unread post by kazam »

Round the twist surely 8-) Good night all..

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Oh yes he was by all accounts also a pedophile, who loved photographing little girls. Alice Liddell (the real Alice from the stories) was his favourite model. One of his photos of her.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Many creative people are weird.

The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good-natured, she thought: still it had very long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect. `Cheshire Puss,' she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. `Come, it's pleased so far,' thought Alice, and she went on.

`Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.

`I don't much care where--' said Alice.

`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

`--so long as I get somewhere,' Alice added as an explanation.

`Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, `if you only walk long enough.'

Alice felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. `What sort of people live about here?'

`In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, `lives a Hatter: and in that direction,' waving the other paw, `lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Alice didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on `And how do you know that you're mad?'

`To begin with,' said the Cat, `a dog's not mad. You grant that?'

`I suppose so,' said Alice.

`Well, then,' the Cat went on, `you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.'

`I call it purring, not growling,' said Alice.

`Call it what you like,' said the Cat. `Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?'

`I should like it very much,' said Alice, `but I haven't been invited yet.'

`You'll see me there,' said the Cat, and vanished.

Alice was not much surprised at this, she was getting so used to queer things happening. While she was looking at the place where it had been, it suddenly appeared again.

`By-the-bye, what became of the baby?' said the Cat. `I'd nearly forgotten to ask.'

`It turned into a pig,' Alice quietly said, just as if it had come back in a natural way.

`I thought it would,' said the Cat, and vanished again.

Alice waited a little, half expecting to see it again, but it did not appear, and after a minute or two she walked on in the direction in which the March Hare was said to live. `I've seen hatters before,' she said to herself; `the March Hare will be much the most interesting, and perhaps as this is May it won't be raving mad--at least not so mad as it was in March.' As she said this, she looked up, and there was the Cat again, sitting on a branch of a tree.

`Did you say pig, or fig?' said the Cat.

`I said pig,' replied Alice; `and I wish you wouldn't keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly: you make one quite giddy.'

`All right,' said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

`Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,' thought Alice; `but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!'

jammy395

Goodmorning Kazam & Doc - Right then where were we.... :lol:

Ok computers to Caroll.......mmmmm. :think:

Never knew he was a pedo.. :twisted: :naughty: And as you say doc a great deal of creative / genius people are bloody weird...... :think: .....Strange.

I am normal. :clap:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

jammy395 wrote: I am normal. :clap:
Are you sure?

If normalty is your normality then you are conventionally normal, if abnormality is your normality then you are conventionally abnormal, even though you think you are normal. We all think you are completely bonkers - but we like you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jammy395

Yes one man's normal is indeed another man's abnormal - Normal is a difficult thing to quantify..... :angry-screaming:
I am Average.... :shifty: