NEBO 6 set for November 2015

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Progmeister
Great Britain

Re: NEBO 6 set for November 2015

Unread post by Progmeister »

Mmmm, i admire your honest approach Doc and the picture of your present form. However, it's a group photo i would like with yourself and HFS cohorts. A picture of you all enjoying yourselves at an event which i know that you are more than capable of organizing etc. Just so if i can see if the photo's of your crowd look like the cast of one flew over the cuckoo's nest?
Ask anyone who has attended any of the NEBO meetings and they will tell you that i have a pretty good sense of humour. However, i would find it difficult to take the piss out of people i have never met. People that have travelled for miles lugging heavy hi-fi with them. Records CD's, things they may well have designed and built themselves. You should know Doc, you've done it yourself. So, you will have to forgive me if i take it personally if you and HFS members want to ridicule the pictures of good folks i put up on here at the request of yourself. I do realise of course that the pictures you wanted me to post are of people that you all dislike and have issues with. I posted the only two crowd pictures that i actually took so the idea of censorship is bullshit :bulls1: I took other pictures of attendees with their systems and with their permission to do so. No censorship, no hidden agenda, no wish to be involved in any conflict i know absolutely nothing about. Brit has posted pictures of the days happenings though it seems that people aren't really interested in them, they just want pictures they can take the piss out of me so i think i will decline posting any more of the days pictures. anyhow, as Forest Gump once said, "that's all i'm gonna say bout that". :-|
Last edited by Progmeister on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

MuppetLabs.jpg
MuppetLabs.jpg (42.74 KiB) Viewed 4570 times
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Don't be a grumpy old silly sod Proggy, you are being too sensitive. It is the way we are, we would be like it about us. There were some pics from the London Bake Off Show a few years ago but got lost in the vandalism on the forum that Jason indulged in.

You seem to take it personally, haven't we told you enough how brilliant we think you and NEBO are. The world would be a much better place if you learn to laugh at yourself, you obviously haven't read that much of the forum as we are constantly taking the piss out of each other. But really Macca and Marco aka Laurel and Hardy are a comedy gem that can't be missed.

Note Marco is now using my pic as his avatar, he obviously believes there is some mileage in a piss take with it. I hate to say but I prefer his approach to yours.

Progmeister
Great Britain

Unread post by Progmeister »

Well, we can't all be perfect now can we?
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Don't be a grumpy old silly sod Proggy, you are being too sensitive. It is the way we are, we would be like it about us. There were some pics from the London Bake Off Show a few years ago but got lost in the vandalism on the forum that Jason indulged in.

You seem to take it personally, haven't we told you enough how brilliant we think you and NEBO are. The world would be a much better place if you learn to laugh at yourself, you obviously haven't read that much of the forum as we are constantly taking the piss out of each other. But really Macca and Marco aka Laurel and Hardy are a comedy gem that can't be missed.

Note Marco is now using my pic as his avatar, he obviously believes there is some mileage in a piss take with it. I hate to say but I prefer his approach to yours.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

"Brit has posted pictures of the days happenings though it seems that people aren't really interested in them, they just want pictures they can take the piss out of me so i think i will decline posting any more of the days pictures."

What comment can we make about equipment pics, they are what they are - information. But pics of people is different. I find what I look like now I am old as ludicrous anyway, I still remember me when I was 18, I keep expecting that image in the mirror.

Caps Lock
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Caps Lock »

I just know Doc and Marco will be enjoying a pint together one day. Remember who said it first.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I said what I think about that but deleted it, so you can guess what I think.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Proggy, NEBO was obviously brilliant and I wish I had been there. How many times have I said that so far :think: is it enough yet to sink in.

I find pictures of people to be really funny, I always have had this. I react the same way to any event if I know or know of the people. Maybe I am peculiar maybe too much acid when I was younger, but I always see caricatures. Really Lurcher would make the perfect Father Christmas, and Jammy obviously has the same disease as me as I found his analogy pic hilarious, BUT if it was pics of us I would do the same thing and I am sure our lot are (more) open minded enough to laugh along with it. It is only over inflated egotists who can't cope with a little piss take, you know who I mean and it is not you.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Cant find the one where im about to "Kill Ugly Wires" so.......
Ozzy Jammy Bernie..jpg
Ozzy Jammy Bernie..jpg (154.56 KiB) Viewed 4476 times
:guiness;

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Ah found it.......
My Skate board is just out of shot....jpg
My Skate board is just out of shot....jpg (333.94 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
:mrgreen: :guiness;