NEBO 6 set for November 2015

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Progmeister
Great Britain

Re: NEBO 6 set for November 2015

Unread post by Progmeister »

jammy395 wrote:Cant find the one where im about to "Kill Ugly Wires" so.......
Ozzy Jammy Bernie..jpg
:guiness;
beautiful dogs.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Progmeister wrote:Ask anyone who has attended any of the NEBO meetings and they will tell you that i have a pretty good sense of humour. However, i would find it difficult to take the piss out of people i have never met. People that have travelled for miles lugging heavy hi-fi with them. Records CD's, things they may well have designed and built themselves. You should know Doc, you've done it yourself. So, you will have to forgive me if i take it personally if you and HFS members want to ridicule the pictures of good folks i put up on here at the request of yourself. I do realise of course that the pictures you wanted me to post are of people that you all dislike and have issues with. I posted the only two crowd pictures that i actually took so the idea of censorship is bullshit :bulls1: I took other pictures of attendees with their systems and with their permission to do so. No censorship, no hidden agenda, no wish to be involved in any conflict i know absolutely nothing about. Brit has posted pictures of the days happenings though it seems that people aren't really interested in them, they just want pictures they can take the piss out of me so i think i will decline posting any more of the days pictures. anyhow, as Forest Gump once said, "that's all i'm gonna say bout that". :-|
O dear , me thinks you need to change your name to piousmeister . ;)

As the originator of the Laurel and hardy comparison you have upset me with the pomposity of your post , that is 4 occasions now that you have had a go at me , I may just begin to take it personally :lol:

Additioanally, I also note a touch of hypocrisy analogous to your inability to take the advise you dished out to me when it came to your response to the blamire/talisman incident .

I note that AOS turned one poster in to Robert de niro and marco is now playing along with a picture of the doc . Yet I do not see any disparaging comments from yourself about these incidents :think:

As for censorship , I would remind you of the words of your very good friend brit pop " I intentionally didn't take any crowd pics this time as I didn't approve of the pisstaking from last time."

Progmeister
Great Britain

Well you are the legal eagle and not in i? I bow to your superior intellect. :guiness;
Last edited by Progmeister on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Progmeister
Great Britain

As for the Blaymire and Talisman thing there is a lot you don't know and I was very wrong to pm you.

Progmeister
Great Britain

I am clearly not in tune with what is happening here so I will restrict my posts to matters of hifi or indeed not at all. That sure cure things for you. Little wonder the forum is going to sleep.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

proggy get a grip . You have attacked me [gently ] on 4 occasions and you go all DSJR on me when I respond . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :guiness;

it be the laws of physics , every action as an equal an opposite reaction .

its a forum ,its all about opinions .

joe
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by joe »

jammy395 wrote:Cant find the one where im about to "Kill Ugly Wires" so.......
Ozzy Jammy Bernie..jpg
:guiness;
Lovely dogs. I think the Matthew Kelly comparison has been made before, but no harm in repeating it.

joe

Unread post by joe »

People do seem to get all het up for some reason over what, at the end of the day, are just boxes and wires.

Pictures of blokes at hifi shows are always the same; mostly slightly overweight, balding grey-haired middle-aged men. It's hard to put names to faces because they're more or less interchangeable. In some ways I prefer not knowing what someone looks like. My mental image of them is usually miles away from the reality.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Progmeister wrote:I am clearly not in tune with what is happening here so I will restrict my posts to matters of hifi or indeed not at all. That sure cure things for you. Little wonder the forum is going to sleep.
What the feck is that about, someone disagrees with you and says so - so you get the strop. You disagreed with me over photo piss taking - did I get the strop.

brit-pop
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brit-pop »

Daniel Quinn wrote:
Progmeister wrote:Ask anyone who has attended any of the NEBO meetings and they will tell you that i have a pretty good sense of humour. However, i would find it difficult to take the piss out of people i have never met. People that have travelled for miles lugging heavy hi-fi with them. Records CD's, things they may well have designed and built themselves. You should know Doc, you've done it yourself. So, you will have to forgive me if i take it personally if you and HFS members want to ridicule the pictures of good folks i put up on here at the request of yourself. I do realise of course that the pictures you wanted me to post are of people that you all dislike and have issues with. I posted the only two crowd pictures that i actually took so the idea of censorship is bullshit :bulls1: I took other pictures of attendees with their systems and with their permission to do so. No censorship, no hidden agenda, no wish to be involved in any conflict i know absolutely nothing about. Brit has posted pictures of the days happenings though it seems that people aren't really interested in them, they just want pictures they can take the piss out of me so i think i will decline posting any more of the days pictures. anyhow, as Forest Gump once said, "that's all i'm gonna say bout that". :-|
O dear , me thinks you need to change your name to piousmeister . ;)

As the originator of the Laurel and hardy comparison you have upset me with the pomposity of your post , that is 4 occasions now that you have had a go at me , I may just begin to take it personally :lol:

Additioanally, I also note a touch of hypocrisy analogous to your inability to take the advise you dished out to me when it came to your response to the blamire/talisman incident .

I note that AOS turned one poster in to Robert de niro and marco is now playing along with a picture of the doc . Yet I do not see any disparaging comments from yourself about these incidents :think:

As for censorship , I would remind you of the words of your very good friend brit pop " I intentionally didn't take any crowd pics this time as I didn't approve of the pisstaking from last time."
Right, that's it you. I'm not having you use my comments out of context. I get that you're pissed theres no pics you can have fun with but you must understand that you shot yourselves in the foot with the way you behaved over the last NEBO pics and there's no bloody way you're getting more ammo from me.

Seeing the way this thread has gone entirely confirms I made the right call on this one and you can go chew on that all you like. Call that censorship or whatever you want, I actually don't give a fuck.

You've got yourself to blame and until you find a way to play nice you'll not get the ball from me.