AVI vs...? bake off anyone?

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Lindsayt
Nauru

Re: AVI vs...? bake off anyone?

Unread post by Lindsayt »

You got off lightly, savvypaul. :) I was told that I'm an NVA rep, and was called a twat. :shock:
And then Vector had a go at me for using the word "libel" when I objected to luckylion making a false statement that damages my hi-fi forum reputation. :think:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Thanks savvy but you are just laying yourself open to attack by nasty iddiots, including the #1 Dunn and nva hater in Marco (and yes Lindsay I *know* it is him). As it seems many What hi-fi members are now visiting this thread I think a little reminder about Marco and how he has developed his love of nva and me would be meaningful - this will help http://thecrossovernetwork.co.uk/forum/ ... ing-Emails read through it and be enlightened by the man, I don't appear for a few pages.

Jonty2547
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

As much as i've tried, i can't figure out exactly what Darius is trying to achieve with his tirade of drivel on WTF??
Maybe if someone gave him a few more inches of rope, he'd do the sensible thing..
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I have the feeling Vector is Marco :think:
I'd have a flutter on Macca :whistle:
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

guydarryl

Jonty2547 wrote:As much as i've tried, i can't figure out exactly what Darius is trying to achieve with his tirade of drivel on WTF??
Maybe if someone gave him a few more inches of rope, he'd do the sensible thing..
He was hurt by the "fuckwit" comment, so stamped his pretty little feet and decided on revenge. Quite a sad little story really.
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I have a suggestion as to ID of Vector. Vector is a name used by Funk Firm (ex PT). Also there is latin used in the signature which is well above Marco's intellect. Rather wordy so could be an accountant residing in France?
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

guy wrote:
Jonty2547 wrote:As much as i've tried, i can't figure out exactly what Darius is trying to achieve with his tirade of drivel on WTF??
He was hurt by the "fuckwit" comment, so stamped his pretty little feet and decided on revenge. Quite a sad little story really.
I think that probably hits the nail on the head...and now others have jumped on the bandwagon
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

guy wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I have the feeling Vector is Marco :think:
I'd have a flutter on Macca :whistle:
No definitely not Macca. He is not like Marco apart from as far as AoS is concerned he has decided to live up his arse. Macca has more self respect than to behave that way, Marco is just a shit for whom anything goes if it furthers his agenda or ego. Anyway *I know* it is Marco.

guydarryl

Classicrock wrote:I have a suggestion as to ID of Vector. Vector is a name used by Funk Firm (ex PT). Also there is latin used in the signature which is well above Marco's intellect. Rather wordy so could be an accountant residing in France?
Actually, I like your logic - forget my Macca flutter.

Also Marco wouldn't use the name "vector" - they were made by :auto-car: Vauxhall!

guydarryl

OK Doc, if you are sure (I still like the vector clue though).