Nauru

Re: Anudder Phono Stage Bake-off

Unread post by Lindsayt »

Thanks for the correction Jamie.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

A monstrous bout of :Bllocks: today at Audio talk, there are some serious arses around :x

wiicrackpot
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:32 pm A monstrous bout of :Bllocks: today at Audio talk, there are some serious arses around :x
Just looked in, didnae half kicked off, :o seem that Moon user name somewhere.
Frank...made me do it.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:32 pm A monstrous bout of :Bllocks: today at Audio talk, there are some serious arses around :x
There is some clarity emerging, though.

Even the 'bollocks' coming out of the 'arses' is now helping people to understand what has really been going on.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

I'm not a member of the other forums and I'm not particularly interested in being so, so can someone please tell me what the hell someone on a poxy internet forum can do or say that stops someone organising a bloody bake off!!
I was trying to work out whether I might have been able to get the Phono 3 there.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jayman67

Unread post by jayman67 »

easy,send emails to the makers of the loaned phono stages telling lies and shit stirring,as a result said makers pull out.
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

I'll tell you one thing.
If I ever see the words "polluting" "bile" "worthless" "ranting" again from anyone. I swear I will reach through cyberspace and ........... :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:
I'ts quite frankly pathetic.
An individual RD) is singled out for relentless attack and anyone coming to defence of said individual, is also attacked and threatened in the hope of silencing them.
People you think are decent, turn on you, call you deluded, sychophantic, one of Dunn's disciples. A bunch of tantrum throwing toddlers is what they are.
Well I have a message for those people. GO FSCK YOURSELVES!

My eyes have been opened over recent months to both the sheer intensity and the blind ferocity of the right wing style hatred of the Doc. It simply beggars belief. The nastiness has had the opposite effect to that intended and has both shone a searchlight on, and exposed these creeps and stalkers for the psychotic madmen they really are. Their so-called opinions on anything are utterly bereft of any merit, and deserve to be put out with the trash, which is where their opinions belong.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

Eric Shun

Unread post by Eric Shun »

SteveTheShadow wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 amAn individual RD) is singled out for relentless attack and anyone coming to defence of said individual, is also attacked and threatened in the hope of silencing them. People you think are decent, turn on you, call you deluded, sychophantic, one of Dunn's disciples. A bunch of tantrum throwing toddlers is what they are.Well I have a message for those people. GO FSCK YOURSELVES
Spot on Steve :clap:

And to those delusional fools who say that the Doc bring this all on himself, the key is to understanding the reasons why HFS exists and why he fights his corner in the manner he does. Problem is, given the comments I've seen some of the main protagonists spout here and elsewhere, I seriously think there is a complete lack of mental capacity to see past their own warped agendas and try to understand the bigger picture. It could even be said that there is simply no appetite for some to fully appreciate the history, whilst from the relative safety of anonymity, they continue to sir up the hornets nest. See Biggy, this analogy works from both sides of the arguement. :whistle:

Bottom line, I'm no NVA fanboy or a Doc sycophant, but as has been clearly seen by the recent independent appraisal of NVA kit, its damn good, both in terms of value for money, but more importantly for me, in terms of what it provides with music reproduction. :clap:
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

hillsanddalesrover

Unread post by hillsanddalesrover »

Eric Shun wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am
Bottom line, I'm no NVA fanboy or a Doc sycophant, but as has been clearly seen by the recent independent appraisal of NVA kit, its damn good, both in terms of value for money, but more importantly for me, in terms of what it provides with music reproduction. :clap:
Quite so Eric. :)

Thing is, as I see things, some of Mr Dunns biggest detractors don't hate the man, or his products. Just his internet persona.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

hillsanddalesrover wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 am
Eric Shun wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am
Quite so Eric. :)

Thing is, as I see things, some of Mr Dunns biggest detractors don't hate the man, or his products. Just his internet persona.
Could not agree more.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc