NVA TSS

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA TSS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The idea of EOTW was to keep my rants and diatribes in one place so people could go there to read them or not. BUT it seems for some people just the fact that they exist makes them mad, they don't have to read but they are inextricably drawn to it. Others like you have joined in, which is good from my point of view, as it makes me feel I am not a lone nutter Image

wallace
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wallace »

You can't be the lone nutter, there appears to be lots of us, so you must be in good company, mind you, you could be the head nutter if you insist.. :lol: :o
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Head nutting is painful I prefer the boot in the balls approach.

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

Not a move i remember from my Tai Chi lessons, no mention of boot in the balls, must have missed that week.. :roll: :shifty:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well I am not sure which tai-chi family set you learnt, but in the standard 108 move Yang family long form there is both punch, kick and elbow in the balls, and no where is there a head butt. But as you know you learn it in slow motion so as to take tight muscle out of the movement, learn slow to deliver fast. So people watching the form haven't a clue what the moves mean. On top of that there is a lot of western bullshit tai-chi for hippys and new agers which they call slow motion meditation and has lost all the martial understanding. Well *real* tai-chi has that but also has the purpose it was designed for, problem is finding a teacher who understands and can teach this.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Anyway back on subject, even when you have equal VA transformers that really are equal VA to the same parameters one can still sound better than another when built in an amp, as it is not just VA rating that determines source impedance. Quality of termination, how tight the transformer is wound, the quality of the steel plate in the core, the quality and type of the metal in the wire the transformer is wound from. The insulation quality of the varnish on the wire, the quality of the dielectric between the primary and secondary windings, These things can make one manufacturers 200va sound better (In conjunction with a good fast amp circuit) than another manufacturers 300va.

So the bottom line per usual is experience and understanding in component choice, not the simplistic ignorant bollox being spouted at Chews by ignorant people with an axe to grind.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well back to character of the man who hacked the forum and my computer. I have been worried that because Supanet was my IP when he set up the computer that he could still cause problems from his knowledge of the codes and wireless password. So I have changed to BT and got one of their super fast things installed today. Now I had saved on my screen a notepad note of the wireless password and today I have discovered it has been changed in that note to a about 100 digit nonsense. Now no one could have done that but me or Jason, so it was done while he had control of my computer. This has caused real problems with having the BT hub installed and I can only connect one computer via a wired connection to the hub, both my spare and my wife's computer are now not usable until I try and get what he has done cleaned out by an expert.

So more proof I was hacked and more evidence that he was trying to stop my web access to damage my company. AND more importantly more proof as to real character of this individual.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Well IMHO you are/were far to soft - Jason is a devious hacking twat. (Scum)
Call the fuzz and have im locked up for 20 years in a cell with a 20 stone, bodybuilding, psycho, poofter. :dance:
You know it make's sense.

MarkWoody

Unread post by MarkWoody »

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Woody your a fukin super star, just when you think a threads dead......
....Along ya come, 2 years later with a reply......

You a hibernating celebrating modulating superstar........like my missus.

:epop: :angry-screaming: