Harbeth P3ESR

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
southall-1998
Wales

Harbeth P3ESR

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Based in London. DSJR likes and highly rates them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harbeth-HLP3E ... 43ce5ac120

S.
Shane Lonergan.

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Harbeth P3ESR

Unread post by jammy395 »

I DONT - THEY ARE PANTS.

I would like to hear the "Humun Gus Big Bastards" though - just to see if they brought anything to the party...(Probably Bigger Pant's) :lol:
BIG PANTS...!!!.png
BIG PANTS...!!!.png (95.48 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: Harbeth P3ESR

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Shush Jammy please - I don't think you've heard either and are judging them on the reputation of their 1970's quack-n-fizz ancestors (actually, the Harbeth HL1 was nothing remotely like a Spendor BC1 and we sold loads of HL1's, II's and III's because of this very fact!)

P3ESR's are a beautifully conceived and manufactured luxury item for those well heeled enough to afford them. They make small AVI's, PMC's, Neat's and Rega's sound scrappy and, well, fatiguing to listen to, let alone 'through' and, more than many others, fool you into thinking they're bigger than they are. The LS3/5A is squawky, limited level rubbish in comparison!!! THAT's how far little boxes of their type have come.

Having said the above, I've done lengthy comparisons of P3ESR's with the Wharfedale Diamond IV's and since I was able to get a pair of the latter for a tenner from our local Cash Converters, I'm laughing with absolute joy :lol: as there isn't a huge gulf of difference in them :dance:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...