JBL speakers

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Telefunkman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JBL speakers

Unread post by Telefunkman »

No

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

;)
Last edited by jammy395 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jammy395

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:Was the lens to focus hf down to the engineer (assuming the speakers were mounted high)? The domestic version of the Quad 63 had 'protective' grilles under the cloth frets which did similar things, 'firing' hf into the carpet and giving them a very thick and dull sound if they weren't lifted up and tilted back slightly.
Telefunkman wrote:No
Dont fall for it Dave :hand: Dont whatever you do ask him...... :laughing-rolling:

Telefunkman

jammy395 wrote:
_D_S_J_R_ wrote:Was the lens to focus hf down to the engineer (assuming the speakers were mounted high)? The domestic version of the Quad 63 had 'protective' grilles under the cloth frets which did similar things, 'firing' hf into the carpet and giving them a very thick and dull sound if they weren't lifted up and tilted back slightly.
Telefunkman wrote:No
Dont fall for it Dave :hand: Dont whatever you do ask him...... :laughing-rolling:
No don't, carry on staring at the wall of the cave. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

ADMIN - Pack it up funky man, don 't play games with members here, we are not AoS. If you have information on the subject then give it, or if you don't want to then stay out of the thread. I for one admit ignorance about the concept and would welcome your input if you have knowledge.

Telefunkman

Mearly responding in jest to the game your member Jammy 365 started, or was he serious in not wanting me to provide futher information on the subject?

If you had read my earlier response to your question regarding slant lenses you would see that I have provided a serious answer and added some history with references.

However, if by singling me out and not giving the same warning to Jammy 365 you intend to practice the biased moderation you claim to abhor on other forums, then I will be reticent to impart any further information, which may or may not be your loss, but, as I have owned seven pairs of various large JBL studio monitors over the years and still use a pair of their premier range of speakers I have some degree of knowledge to impart, but only to those who want to be enlightened, hence my jovial reference to Plato and the emoticons used.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You have been an awkward sod since you have been here, one informative post out of 12 means you don't have much rope left. Jammy has miles of rope left. It is up to you to prove me wrong.

I would personally love to hear your JBL experience as it is a brand I have very little experience of.

Telefunkman

I have nothing to prove to you, I may not be an ardent follower of your dogma but I'm certainly no more awkward than you have been perceived to be on other fora and I would expect to be given the same freedom of speech that you complain is denied to you by others and to be treated in the manner in which you yourself would wish to be treated, in other words, fairly.

I have no problem imparting my experience of JBL and other studio speakers used in a domestic hifi enviroment along with some of the german studio amps, turntables etc I have.

My posts are never abusive or rude and yes sometimes I can be awkward but I will not change the way I am and become a sycophant who hangs on your shirt tails and only tells you want you want to hear

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You see this last post just confirms to everyone that you are here for conflict. That is why your rope is so short.

jammy395

Jammys Rope....!!!!.jpg
Jammys Rope....!!!!.jpg (8.72 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
Telefunkman's Rope..!!.png
Telefunkman's Rope..!!.png (27.98 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
BE GOOD........jpg
BE GOOD........jpg (5.13 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
:guiness; :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Resistance is Futile.