NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The main problem with this amp is that I experimented with potting the transformers in their turrets, which is the grey gunk you see in the turrets. That has made the connections to these transformers unreliable. The original instruction to the guy I sold it to as a favour was "don't move it around or transport it or the connections will probably fail!!!" so what has happened every time it has changed ownership and has been moved around it has failed :x

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Dave - Bev called your post thread crapping just because you are trying to give accurate and honest information and facts. The fact that she is trying to stitch up an AoS member (any member) with the sale of a lame horse doesn't seem to occur to her. :roll:

alfer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alfer »

Good to see jandl100 wised up to the AoS Bev attempt at disposal
AtoZ

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I should learn not to get involved. Bev has 'form' with NVA too, but she's playing with the big boys now, so must face the consequences.

THIS big boy can't be a*sed any more. I got back involved with forums last week because I had nothing much to do. I'm a stupid 'bunt' who really should know better :(
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

joe

Unread post by joe »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:I should learn not to get involved. Bev has 'form' with NVA too, but she's playing with the big boys now, so must face the consequences.

THIS big boy can't be a*sed any more. I got back involved with forums last week because I had nothing much to do. I'm a stupid 'bunt' who really should know better :(
Poor old Dave, you do seem to get it coming and going, as it were. Fortunately my technical knowledge is the square root of zero, so I never get drawn into these type of discussions. I think that as it's been pointed out in the AoS thread that NVA won't touch the amp with a bargepole, that's sufficient caveat emptor for any prospective purchaser.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Dave knows perfectly well what is going on from the fat nutter as he has been on the end of loads you don't know about. Just because he does some *FREELANCE* assembly work for me and has bought some stuff so now knows how good it is. This is a severe no-no for the fat smutty nutter, especially on *HIS* forum. Now anyone else would have not put up with it and would have got banned which is probably what his smutness wanted. Dave is different, he genuinely wanted to be a go between and try and calm and solve it, but just got abused and bullied privately for his efforts.

There is no appeasing Mr Smut unless you give into his ego, so as I say to Dave, as I have discovered myself, the only way to treat him is to take the piss and wind him up, but it is not Dave's way so he will try to walk away from it.

With the giant ego and penis's personality hopefully one day he will just explode :angry-steamingears:

antonio66
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by antonio66 »

Back up for sale! http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthre ... air-%A3100 Probably best to chuck it in the bin if the Doc won't repair it.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

It's on for £100. Someone make an offer and send it back to Doc so it can be taken of market and do no more damage! Sounds like it's unrepairable. LOL
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

And the saga continues, all started by the Chews eeeediot Alan Brown. People don't listen to me then they expect me to sort it out. It seems Audio Al is buying it so the saga continues.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Audio Al is daft (though actually a nice bloke). I recon the only thing worth money is the perspex and pity he is wasting money. Hopefully he will have sense to break up for spares. Are the transformers reusable?
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)