NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
guydarryl

Re: NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Unread post by guydarryl »

Doc, I think that you may be able to report item as "copyright and trademark", then select "eBay item infringes your intellectual property rights" - after all it was given to a "friend" as a prototype.
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

That is a bit of a reach.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Why not ask him about it at TAS or AoS, perhaps he will do the decent thing.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

I think whoever's buying it knows exactly what they're buying....... :think:

There's an agenda involved somewhere....!!!

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Jammy, have you seen the number of watchers on a typical NVA item? I know it's opposite price-band, but at any one time, there are usually around 60 watchers on the P20 for example - Now to get a few more of them to push the button :grin:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I contact him at ebay and called him a crook, his reply

If it's broken beyond repair why did you sell it?

Myreply

FFS are you stupid!!!!

It was fully explained to you in the thread about it at HFS. I will do it again 1/ Sold as a prototype with issues to a friend very cheap on the promise that it would not be resold, you can contact him as Alan Brown at Hi-Fi Chews forum 2/ He then broke his word and sold it to the guy who you collected it from, he was told the same as you, it would not be repaired and was disowned by us. 3/ It broke twice for him and he tried you get it repaired which just made it worse. So as soon as he got it temp working again he sold it to the guy you paid, it went wrong again so he took it back to Sovereign, who then got it going again temp, and you were the last one to fall for the scam. OK that was disgraceful behaviour all round to ignore the manufacturer. BUT your behavior is much worse as you are making a large profit on something that has no more use than as a door stop.

Ebay have told me they are cancelling the listing.

Richard Dunn

jayman67

Unread post by jayman67 »

Sweet as!
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

Jonty2547

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

It's certainly not listed anymore :lol:
Why oh why don't some people just give in to common sense is beyond me, it's not like he was warned :doh:
For all the good that amp will do him now, he may as well stick it up his :obscene-buttsway:
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

Quarknosis

Unread post by Quarknosis »

I've been watching this saga with great interest. It's good to know that the listing is no longer there but I do have a feeling that we haven't heard the last of this.

As a suggestion I'd be willing to chip in a tenner if several other members would do the same and offer to buy it on behalf of the Doc and return it to him or destroy it. Is there anybody near alcarmichael who could collect it?
Main System. Amp - Luxman LV-120, CD - Pioneer PDX505 & Hitachi DA 401. Turntable - Trio KD-2055/Denon DL-110 & Ortofon VMS20E. Cassette Deck - JVC KD A55. Speakers - Arcam Alpha connected with NVA LS3.

Headphone System - Little Dot Mkiii headphone amp, various vintage CD players into NVA P50 with Sennheiser HD600 and Beyer DT 880

Jonty2547

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

Haha, i thought the same a while ago.
I'd happily pay £10 just to see a sledgehammer put through it to end the never-ending farce.
It'd also be interesting to see how bodged up some of the repairs are :think:
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.