NVA Senior TT

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA Senior TT

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You will never stop idiots packing things badly, you will never stop carrier companies warehouse workers being thugs and idiots who few people will employ. So there is one answer ALWAYS take out full insurance with a company that will pay up. Royal Mail and Parcelforce in my experience always find excuses not to pay. Interparcel always pay out - so I use Interparcel.

Neilardo
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Neilardo »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:You will never stop idiots packing things badly, you will never stop carrier companies warehouse workers being thugs and idiots who few people will employ. So there is one answer ALWAYS take out full insurance with a company that will pay up. Royal Mail and Parcelforce in my experience always find excuses not to pay. Interparcel always pay out - so I use Interparcel.
Amen to that Doc.

Norwich to Poynton is indeed a trek and a half, but as you're tiring as you drive home just keep repeating to yourself "tomorrow this'll be over and done with and my t/t won't be busted." I think you'll find that'll help. ;)
Technic SL-P1200ASC>>SSP>>P50sa>>SSP>>A80>>LS6>>Royd Prior>>> and on the whole very pleased about it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I have had it done to 3 turntables, the last one was a Golding G99 (which survived with a couple of dents, but arm and plinth and cover were trashed), before that two PL71 from the US were trashed.

I have had quite a few amps trashed, mostly to Italy for some reason. A couple of sets of speakers trashed, so as I say you can't stop idiots just fully insure and make sure you are not out of pocket.