MY HERMES

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

MY HERMES

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Please never ever use this company (through Interparcel or direct) to return or make deliveries to me. The delivery woman is deliberately damaging parcels and then refusing to deliver them to me as she says I have been rude to her :roll: I have complained but the company is not interested.

southall-1998
Wales

Re: MY HERMES

Unread post by southall-1998 »

The bitch!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

istari_knight
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by istari_knight »

Down in Cornwall the local Hermes delivery man was an ex-chemist... Gave it up as he couldn't handle the stress apparently :-? Thoroughly nice chap who always took great care with parcels once he knew they usually contained hifi equipment. Fast forward to Hampshire/Sussex and they're useless here, everything has arrived smashed up... Thats if it arrives at all !

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Perhaps the Police may be interested. If she has admitted deliberate interference with parcels surely this is a case of criminal damage. The company she works for are responsible - as usual it's a case of complaining to someone in a responsible position not some minion on minimum wage. If all else fails contact one of the consumer programs. It's likely the same companies get loads of complaints. Nothing like an appearance on Watchdog to get a response. These tossers should be out of business like that lot in Coventry that went under. Problem also is these drivers are self employed which further muddies the waters as far as responsibility is concerned. Actually it is the sender that is liable and is their responsibility to sort out problem with the carrier. Don't think the recipient has much legal power but reporting deliberate criminal damage would be a good move in this case. Lesson don't use dodgy carriers for returning goods as you are liable for the loss and will have to rely on The Docs good will if you are not to be out of pocket.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It was a threat from her to me on my doorstep. At the moment no damage, but two parcels sent back to sender as undelivered. She just says we weren't in and doesn't try to deliver.

She also claims to have a big hairy thick husband who will "sort me out" :grin:

AshM750.

Unread post by AshM750. »

People these days !!!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It is a problem with that company, they call them partners but it is marketing bullshit, basically they are minimum wage slaves who are forced to work their bollocks off using their own transport and costs. They attract the wrong people like this woman, who is driving around delivering parcels in a beaten up old Astra. In this case I am afraid I am being a snob, but the clothes the size the accent the car just mean council estate Souf Lunden tower block sub human. So the behaviour is to be expected, under a normal situations I would having nothing to do with her.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

They attract the wrong people like this woman, who is driving around delivering parcels in a beaten up old Astra. the clothes the size the accent the car just mean council estate Souf Lunden tower block sub human. So the behaviour is to be expected, (Part Quote - Doc)

Are you sure you wasnt rude to her, not even a tad ?.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Oh dear, those ''Jeremy Kyle'' guest types. I simply can't stand those kind of people!!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

jammy395 wrote:They attract the wrong people like this woman, who is driving around delivering parcels in a beaten up old Astra. the clothes the size the accent the car just mean council estate Souf Lunden tower block sub human. So the behaviour is to be expected, (Part Quote - Doc)

Are you sure you wasnt rude to her, not even a tad ?.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Booked collection through Interparcel as they have a new export method for Italy which involves Hermes picking up and delivering to Interparcel offices and they have them forwarded through the new company (forgotten the name) it was a keen price so I booked it before i realised that Hermes would be picking up. Next day no Hermes pick up, phoned and complained, rebooked for next day, not picked up so rebooked for next day. By 4pm the next day not collected so I am seriously pissed off so phone Interparcel. They phone Hermes and *she, the monster" arrives within 30 mins, interestingly with a parcel for me. Where the ferk have you been for the last 3 days (but without the ferk). That starts the tirade, parcel thrown at my feet, and the threats.