MY HERMES

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: MY HERMES

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

They take pleasure in creating victims, it seems to be a hobby.

I moan about AoS but that is almost entirely due to Muccus and his small number of arse lickers, as memberships go AoS is a far nicer and better place than Wigwam, or PFM come to that.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Where the ferk have you been for the last 3 days (but without the ferk). That starts the tirade, parcel thrown at my feet, and the threats.
She could have had a rather bad 3 days and be ill equipped to articulate it . When my dad died in October , I received a rather abusive email from a young manchester client I had promised to do something for but didnt because i was in oldham . Thankfully I am professional and articulate so after he had received my response , it was he who was apologising ;)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

So I have no right to complain about bad service, and not doing the job they had been contracted for.

Daniel Quinn

I did'nt actually say that did I , but there is complaining and there is complaining ;) and in any event , i was not laying the blame at your doorstep , i was merely counterbalancing the comments this incident as elicited .

Sometimes, like this delivery lady we can all behave less than ideally for reasons unknown to our interlocutors . Beginning and end of my point .
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

How ther ferk do you know how I complained.

Me - where you been for three days

Her - I was only just told about the job

Me - well someone in your organisation should be fired, I have been waiting 3 days for this collection.

Her - its not my Ffing fault so stop being rude to me (parcel hits my shin) I will get my Ffing husband on to you. (Storms of saying she will refuse to deliver to me and threatens to damage my parcels).

AND there is a lot of difference between being rude and being annoyed - I was annoyed.

Daniel Quinn

That was a bloody joke , hence the smiley .

And my point is reinforced by her behavior . It is clearly unjustified and out of proportion, thus possibly something else is going on with this women rather than her simply being a chavy , south london ill educated bitch .

ps- for the avoidance of doubt my description of her is an amalgam of posts on the thread , not an accusation that you called her this .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It is probably just a symptom of having to work for that company.

ANYWAY back to the point - the company is shite! never use them.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have a parcel supposed to be coming to me that has been sitting at my local Hermes depot for 4 days according to tracking inf, due to "customer dispute". The sender has found out that the woman I have been talking about is refusing to deliver it.

Daniel Quinn

That somewhat dilutes my defence of this women .

Seems to me they are in breach of the contract with the sender and he should complain.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

He is trying with little success. They have no contact phone number and their live messaging connects you with an idiot who does nothing but say sorry (and basically piss off).