MY HERMES

All things NVA
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MY HERMES

Unread post by jammy395 »

southall-1998 wrote:Oh dear, those ''Jeremy Kyle'' guest types. I simply can't stand those kind of people!!

S.
Their only selling their soul's to make a bob or two Shane......
Its the sad fukers that produce the shit and call it entertainment and those who watch the show I cant stand.

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

jammy395 wrote:
southall-1998 wrote:Oh dear, those ''Jeremy Kyle'' guest types. I simply can't stand those kind of people!!

S.
Their only selling their soul's to make a bob or two Shane......
Its the sad fukers that produce the shit and call it entertainment and those who watch the show I cant stand.

They are seen almost everywhere, jammy.

S.
Shane Lonergan.

jammy395

Sadly you are right Shane, the dregs of our society.........they should be culled. :evil:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Just castration and spaying will do :lol:

jammy395

Still most of if not all of em are members of Hifi wigwam......... :dance: :guiness;

You want to mix with fuked up humanity visit that shithole........

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

A few years ago I was sending some kit I'd sold and booked a my Hermes pickup from my office as it was 'cheap'. Boy do you get what you pay for. A spotty baseball capped yoof arrived in a knackered boy racers fiesta precariously loaded to the sunroof with parcels. I took one look at the car and him and told him to forget it.

These days if I have to arrange a pickup it's ups as they've never trashed a parcel or better still, I take it to my friendly post office, the owner of which I'm on first name terms with. I carefully hand him my parcel and tell him what's in it. After that it's in the lap of the gods I guess but it makes me feel better anyway.

brit-pop

jammy395 wrote:Still most of if not all of em are members of Hifi wigwam......... :dance: :guiness;

My goodness James you can turn any discussion into a dig at another forum. :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have had two parcels damaged by the post office / Royal Mail (one looked like an elephant had trampled it) they were insured, I put in a claim, they said send them to Cornwall :roll: they sent them back saying they were incorrectly packed so refused to pay out. I asked for them to provide information as to what they consider to be properly packed. They advised me to go to the post office to pick up a form that explained good packing. The form said "when sending a parcel make sure it is correctly packed" :x :x :x :x

Interparcel have NEVER refused to pay out on a claim in the 9 years I have been dealing with them and literally thousands of pounds worth of claims.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

brit-pop wrote:
jammy395 wrote:Still most of if not all of em are members of Hifi wigwam......... :dance: :guiness;

My goodness James you can turn any discussion into a dig at another forum. :lol:
Jammy is Jammy, put up with him, he is our mascot.

You obviously haven't been on the end of a Wigwam rabid dog insider attack, it does tend to make you not think kindly of them.

brit-pop

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
brit-pop wrote:

Jammy is Jammy, put up with him, he is our mascot.

You obviously haven't been on the end of a Wigwam rabid dog insider attack, it does tend to make you not think kindly of them.
You're right, I haven't. Tend not to bother with it much as it's much too noisy generally for me. I prefer smaller online 'communities'