Loan Service

All things NVA
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loan Service

Unread post by jammy395 »

Fukwits and idiots aint above the law.......Im a fukin dullard is no defence. :naughty:

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Now to this present saga where Chris tried to damage the process of the TSCS being loaned by interceding with a classic FUD that has not been challenged. WELL I AM CHALLENGING IT!!! There is no possibility that cable can compare with TSCS, I know because I tried it years ago. So I am left with the frustration of not being able to reply due to my banning from the forum, so all I can do is set up a challenge for all users of Chris's cable. LS2 has recently gone through a change of cable types and has progressed enormously for a cheap starter cable. I will supply FREE OF CHARGE to any Chris cable users a same size set of LS2 to compare against it, on the understanding that TRUTHFUL results of the comparison will be published here at TAS and if you then wish and think it is better you can keep it, if not post it back.

Because of my deliberate censorship on the other forums I am forced into this/these situations to try and stop the FUD and dissing always aimed at me and nva, and NO OTHER MANUFACTURER is subject to these problems."
I've posted on TAS the raw essence of the above. I hope I've done right. Happy to edit what I've posted, but unwilling to go further with this. I'm happy the cable isn't up to it on prior experience of Chord Rumour and Odyssey used twinned twisted per conductor, so let's see!
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You are fine Dave I don't want to involve you, it shouldn't be necessary.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:1m SSP I have but LS6 I don't, it would have to be on the buy and return if not liked. With orders building at the mo, it will be at least a month before I can find time between orders to do a loan pair.
Anyway back to loans and the point of this thread. Do you (Bronzeage) want the SSP2 sent for loan or did you only want it if I could send both it and the LS6, please confirm. Also confirm that you are committed to do a proper thought out review and not like the two sentences that Jayman gave us.

jayman67

Unread post by jayman67 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Well to be fair Jay did give a review Doc......All be it akin to chucking a penny in the church collection box as opposed to the obligatory £20..... :o :pray:

But he did explain he found it hard to voice what he heard......

Art Vandelay

Unread post by Art Vandelay »

There is no big conspiracy, and I feel your anger is misplaced.

Chris has been challenged - admitted he has not heard NVA cables, and has apologised twice.
Andrew/Singularity likes some NVA cables and not others. He like Chris's new cheap cable. Only he will know why he chooses to pursue this on TAS and not here.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

As I said Art this is a final straw situation, it has been going on for years and I have made a serious attempt to repair it to have it thrown back into my face. If you look at the history my anger is not misplaced it is more than merited if you look into that history. Why is it NVA is the only company subject to this at TAS, coincidence, yer pull the other one. Martin says Marco has no influence at TAS, complete nonsense. Most of those who stopped the loan scheme and who jump in at every opportunity to try and damage NVA are AOS Marco arse lickers, all you have to do is look at AoS and read their posts to know who they are and what they think. There is much manipulation going on.

Art Vandelay

Unread post by Art Vandelay »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:As I said Art this is a final straw situation, it has been going on for years and I have made a serious attempt to repair it to have it thrown back into my face. If you look at the history my anger is not misplaced it is more than merited if you look into that history. Why is it NVA is the only company subject to this at TAS, coincidence, yer pull the other one. Martin says Marco has no influence at TAS, complete nonsense. Most of those who stopped the loan scheme and who jump in at every opportunity to try and damage NVA are AOS Marco arse lickers, all you have to do is look at AoS and read their posts to know who they are and what they think. There is much manipulation going on.
Who - Dave Cawley and David Brooks ?? I think not! The anti-AOS feeling on TAS could not be clearer.

There are far more pro-NVA posts and reviews on TAS than anti. Martin in particular always goes out of his way to comment positively on products of yours that he likes and to highlight on their value for money.

You must accept that your style will create enemies. You must accept that they will regularly take the opportunity to attack you/your products on hifi forums - at times fairly, at other times unfairly. By getting yourself banned you have forsaken your right of reply elsewhere. If it makes you so angry, why spend so much time reading it ? (I have seen no evidence that it harms your business?) For the same reasons I will never read The Daily Mail. Read things that will make you happy and enrich your life instead.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It was not the trade ONLY who stopped the loan scheme, it is not the trade who jump in to diss every time nva is mentioned. I could give you a list of 10 members who are part of this including ones with different forum names. It is they threatening to leave the forum unless the loan scheme was stopped BECAUSE IT WAS NVA that was the major cause of the problem and it is they who are Marco arse lickers. Ali Tait (edwardowobblychops being a classic example). Anti AoS is expressed here the shared membership at TAS and AoS are mostly in favour of both and some are there to do Marco bidding. I have even been told about it and other things by a deep throat who used to be a mod there, so I am not just talking out of my arse.

Just post the three letters NVA and you will see the same people pop up like clockwork, you would think the owners would have the intelligence to see it themselves, sadly not.