Loan Service

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Loan Service

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

EDIT - THE LOAN SERVICE IS NOW OFF HOLD

It strikes me the loan service that has been done by a few small manufacturers on the forums is a good thing. My problem is time, organisation and admin of it. BUT an opportunity has arisen to get the services of a Mr Nice Guy to run it for me. That will be Kazam.

It obviously wont be all product and will only be considered if there is a genuine need to listen to help with a buying decision, not just for information, so there will be some vetting.

So this thread will act as the vehicle for this here at HFS. I see no reason why other forums wont allow it as well, as at the moment there is no contact point for NVA, and Kazam would take on being the forum rep for NVA as a paid up trade member.

Loan units will only be for available product and Kazam will publish a list of what is available at the moment when we talk about it.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loan Service

Unread post by jammy395 »

Nice.......I like it. :clap:

kazam

Unread post by kazam »

I'm excited by this opportunity as NVA strikes me as a leftfield, progressive choice. It's a great chance to share some of the joy that Richard's sound philosophy has offered me over the last few years. I will bow to the superior technical knowledge of many on board here, but am keen to try and help in small part. If there is anything that I can help you with, don't hesitate to give me a nudge.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

More info will no doubt follow..

(Ta Jammy!)

alfafan123

Unread post by alfafan123 »

Not sure I know of any manufacturers who offer a loan service so congratulations on showing leadership here and well done to Kazam for stepping up to the plate. :clap: :clap: Here is wishing you good luck with the service. :grin:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well something like it is needed as there is no retail service available. I should have said of course this is for UK members only, sorry to our foreign members.

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

Please don't lend me a Phono2,it would be grounds for divorce.I would also have to sell my beloved Harley... :o :lol:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

kazam

Unread post by kazam »

Doc, address please..

(You've still got your lawnmower)

:guiness; :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

All requests will be looked at.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Make sure that the units are physically checked before going out and especially on return, for damage or unauthorised opening/tampering...

Surely this is all covered in the 30 day sale or return procedure?
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

What is this all about Dave. It should be obvious, both are customer service. Loan stock is pre sale service / demonstration / in lieu of retailer. 30 day return is after sale service.

Service is what it is all about. Any deliberate tampering damage will be published and the person shamed as happened in the only occasion I had a problem before with Alibaba.