Cable Loan Service

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Cable Loan Service

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Yes I see it as a service to the industry. Read any forum and you will find a majority of people who think cable makes little or no difference. Some people say the same for amplifiers and some for digital products, but no where near as many as for cable. Well I think they are completely wrong, cable is as important to the musical ability of a system as any other part of it, and I would say in some systems THE most important part if it has been neglected. This applies to digital, interconnect, and speaker cable.

I want to expand the cable loan service over time and try to get as many people, especially the doubters and deniers, to try our loans. It will lead I am sure to sales but it is not the prime purpose as the hobby is sitting with a basic untruth at its heart that needs to be shown to be wrong, and people need to listen to good cable in their system as the only way they will understand. The sad thing is there is much grossly overpriced, indifferent or even bad cable out there.

So you don't think cables are important, well then I challenge you to see if there is a falsehood in your beliefs or that I am an eeediot, and then write it up here, if you hate it or it makes no difference for you THEN TELL US and everyone else as we are well read.