Photos

All general audio posts go here.
zebbo
Great Britain

Photos

Unread post by zebbo »

I've been using Photobucket for years but lately it's been a bloody pain in the arse! Like today - I log in, press the upload button, it takes me back to log in, I log in again, press the upload button, it takes me back to log in WTF!!!!!! It seems slower than ever and a right pain in the arse lately.
What are the best FREE alternatives out there please?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jayman67
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Photos

Unread post by jayman67 »

yep,i now use postimage, no hassle with that one :)
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Just used it - quick & easy, didn't even have to log in or set up an account which is a bit weird. Cheers jayman.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

wiicrackpot

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

How do you clever dicky's post pics?, also post youtube videos too,
i have posted on last listen etc.. and all i can do is copy and post a link,
i see some peeps can actually post a opening image of said video/song with a play button on it,
i am just rubbish with computers. :oops:
Frank...made me do it.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Posting pics is easy, just go to a site like postimage, set up an account, (although you don't have to by the look of it but I don't know how you'd keep track of your pictures if you don't), click on upload, select the photo on you computer and double click. It will upload to the website. Once it has, click on it and copy the direct link. Back here at HFS open a message and click on the little "insert image" button and a pair of brackets appear in your message. I usually hit the spacebar to give you a little more room then right click between the brackets and paste the link you just copied. Sounds a lot to do but it's easy really. Don't know about embedding video will be interested to find out myself.

wiicrackpot

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

Thanks, i'll give it a go in due course.
Frank...made me do it.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

I've just put up a guide to posting videos for anyone that needs it. It's at the top of "Admin-Intro-Chitchat"
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X