Accurate or musical

All general audio posts go here.
Lurcher300b
Has thanked: 0

Re: Accurate or musical

Unread post by Lurcher300b »

CN211276 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 am To me the less that gets in the way of the signal path the more accurate a system is. It is as simple as that and is the NVA philosophy. Also, to me, the more accurate a system is the more musical it is. But musical is a subjective term and open to a lot of interpretations and also abuse. This was taken to extremes by the Glasgow mafia flat earth brigade who also came up with the PRAT nonsense to further muddy the water. It boiled down to concealing the coloration and masking of detail of their products which were being hyped in the press and pushed by dealers.
Yes, thats exactly the point I was trying to make.

Lurcher300b

Unread post by Lurcher300b »

And you did PM the Doc to explain
No point, he is in charge, I am not. I certainly wasn't offended by what you posted, but then I am not easily offended by words,

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Lotus Seven S wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 am
1. there was no ad hominem in my contribution that was deleted as no person was discussed or insulted.
You are determined aren't you. You obviously do not understand the rules of this forum that are designed to stop forum conflict. You have now broken a second rule by questioning an admin ruling, so you should be given a second strike - three strikes and you are out!!!

Rules (in no specfic order)
1 no ad hominem - refer to the subject of the post not the poster. You seem to continually want to draw me into your posts by personal comments. This must stop, only refer to what I say.
2 do not question admin decision publicly, only by PM.
3 no spamming or overt shilling

As a general one, when it becomes obvious someone is here purely to create or continue past conflicts they will just be removed.

You are new so I have been lenient, but now please adhere to these rules.