Fully automatic turntables

All general audio posts go here.
Vinyl-ant
Great Britain

Re: Fully automatic turntables

Unread post by Vinyl-ant »

Just being looking at some beograms on the worlds largest car boot sale and some look lovely. Seem pretty expensive, not much in the way of project material. Seems the owners like to keep them in good nick!
Analogue: oracle delphi sme 309, jbe series 3 cx unipivot dv20x2l, roksan xerxes tabriz vm750, jvc ql-y5f rigb at440, jvc ql-y3f vm750, lenco 75, technics sl150

Phono stages: cole lcr, benedict audio hothead

Digital: cyrus cd7, wiim mini x2, topping e30, jds labs el dac 2+

Amplification: nelson pass b1, nelson pass f5

Speakers: 15" fane aperiodic wardrobes

Cans: myryad z40, hifiman sundara + deva, fostex t50rp, sennheiser momentum on ear +over ear, b&w p5 and p7

Chunk McDaniel
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel »

I can vouch for the Pioneer Pl-600x. I bought a mint one of these last year. They date from the late seventies are direct drive, fully auto with a nice repeat function and are built like tanks. Top build quality aside it sounds superb through my Phono 1 with an Ortofon Rondo Red. Made my Rega P3-24 look and sound like a fisher price toy.

Chunk McDaniel

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel »

I can vouch for the Pioneer Pl-600x. I bought a mint one of these last year. They date from the late seventies are direct drive, fully auto with a nice repeat function and are built like tanks. Top build quality aside it sounds superb through my Phono 1 with an Ortofon Rondo Red. Made my Rega P3-24 look and sound like a fisher price toy.

Rectified
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rectified »

I have a totally mint 'Beogram 1203' in the back Room. Ill use it if a mint NOS 'SP14' turns up at a good price..But at the mo its tipless.

Its what you see on the Official Pink Floyd 'Money' video back then..