BBPSU Loan

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

BBPSU Loan

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Loan unit available later this month. This one will be set up for upgrading Phono 2 units.

Put your name down to join the queue.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Re: BBPSU Loan

Unread post by Classicrock » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 am

I was in mind to loan this and take it to ASBO but though allowing NVA I had a negative response to loan units. Think I will put my name down anyway to assess if worth a future upgrade.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:31 am

I noted that from Martin, yet again bias and prejudice. The rule applies to no one else but NVA. Colin had stuff there not belonging to members, and I am told Martins rip-off retailer friend took advantage as well.

Each new attempt to block NVA and me just shows them up for who they really are.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Colin will be bringing some new stuff to the next one so it isn't really a level playing field. NVA is OK if a member actually owns it. I'm actually keen to hear Phono2 v Vida as I know it is one of the best alternatives I have heard but not in optimum environment.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:01 pm

That is what it SHOULD all be about. BUT yet again we have made up rules, applied with no thought or fairness JUST to deal with me the way they think they have to. It was the same when I was a member rules made up on the hoof and then applied to me to try and shut me up.

I know for certainty there were people attending the last one who weren't members, maybe friends of members. BUT yet again this is the excuse to bar me and stop me attending.

Perhaps they should make a list of made up rules that only apply to me, and I am not even a member.

Ithilstone
Swaziland

Unread post by Ithilstone » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Classicrock just buy phono 2 with BBPSU on credit card 2 weeks before ASBO Doc will deliver just before it and you can take it there then if you dont want it send it back and Doc will refund... silly solution for silly rules
PC+Foobar2000;
DACs: Arcam Delta Black Box; Grace m9XX; NuForce Icon HDP;
AMPs: NVA AP10H + DoubleBBPSU [one case prototype :mrgreen: ], NVA AP70 SA, NVA AP20,
Speakers: Cubettes, Royd Envoy (Half Doc Modded);
Headphones: Hifiman HE-6, Hifiman HE-400i, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro (250ohm), Superlux HD681 EVO,

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

It is highly likely the way the war is escalating (only because he wont end it) that he will find an excuse to ban NVA entirely the way Marco has done.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:12 am

Ithilstone wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:37 pm
Classicrock just buy phono 2 with BBPSU on credit card 2 weeks before ASBO Doc will deliver just before it and you can take it there then if you dont want it send it back and Doc will refund... silly solution for silly rules
I only need the BBPSU.