The future of NVA

Classicrock
Great Britain

Re: The future of NVA

Unread post by Classicrock »

Good luck to all involved in continuing this venture.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

TheMadMick
ST_PATRICK'S_SALTIRE

Unread post by TheMadMick »

I have to say I'm more than a little surprised - but pleasantly surprised. I hope that not only does the manufacture go on but the innovation as well.

Health and prosperity to all concernend.
Blusound Vault 2, P50SA, A80's, BMU, TIS, LS7, MA PL200, Meridian 506 (18 bit).

boxswapper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by boxswapper »

Happy to hear this news. Have always come back to NVA equipment over the years after trying other stuff. The Doc's work will carry on. :clap:

Sandman
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by Sandman »

Very positive news and wish the new owners all the very best in their endeavour!
Turntable Double platter Lenco GL75 re-plinthed / Hadcock GH242SE Copper / NVA SC cable Cartridges Decca London Blue & Gold Phono NVA Phono2 2x PSU CD Audiolab 6000CDT > Teac UD-H01 Streamer Bluesound Node2 > Teac UD-H01 Pre NVA P90SA Power (Tweeters) NVA A30 Power (Mid/Bass) NVA Forum LE mono Interconnects NVA SSP Speaker Cable (Tweeter) NVA LS5 Speaker Cable (Mid/Bass) NVA LS6 Speakers NVA Cube2 Mains NVA BMU

Copperblue

Unread post by Copperblue »

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Might also be an opportunity to get a wider audience to hear NVA and what it can do......... ( though that may require a rethink on some of “elsewhere on the web” threads?)
Pink Triangle PT1 / Funk FXR2 / AT33PTG mk2 / Graham Slee Reflex C / NVA P50SA & NVA A70mk2 / Audio Note AX2 / Auralic Aries Mini / Oppo 103 / NVA LS5 & SSC’s

samjones
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by samjones »

Fantastic news, very best of luck to all involved.

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

Good news - my very best wishes.
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

TroutFisher
Great Britain

Unread post by TroutFisher »

Good luck, Paul. A massive challenge you have taken on and if you can turn it into a viable business, brilliant and every wish for your success. Make it happen and you’ll become a bit of an industry star.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Tomasz and I thank all those who have sent their best wishes, both here and through private messages (and, even, elsewhere). Your support is well appreciated and highly valued.

We know you will understand that, until the transfer is complete, we cannot yet tell you all the things that we have planned but we do want you to know that a lot of preparation has already taken place and that we are committed to maintaining the NVA virtues of simplicity, intelligence, value and directness (there's a big clue ;) ).

Once the transfer is complete, we will post a full statement of our plans and spend as much time as needed to answer all your questions.

Sincerely and with our warm regards,

Tomasz & Paul
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Quarknosis

Unread post by Quarknosis »

Congratulations and thank you Paul and Tomasz for keeping NVA going and retaining Doc's ethos and legacy. I'm looking forward to further anouncements.
Main System. Amp - Luxman LV-120, CD - Pioneer PDX505 & Hitachi DA 401. Turntable - Trio KD-2055/Denon DL-110 & Ortofon VMS20E. Cassette Deck - JVC KD A55. Speakers - Arcam Alpha connected with NVA LS3.

Headphone System - Little Dot Mkiii headphone amp, various vintage CD players into NVA P50 with Sennheiser HD600 and Beyer DT 880