First listen for 5 months

All music posts here please.
applemarc
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

First listen for 5 months

Unread post by applemarc »

Just powered up my system for the first time in almost 6 month. Been working like a dog one of my clients went bust and it cost me almost £14000.00 just got myself sorted good job we have been very busy. Well the lights went dim and all is well system work as it should I have 19 new Lap’s to listen to.
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Daniel Quinn

Re: First listen for 5 months

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

You could have lent it to me :lol: . Seriously though . bit shitty about the client , i bet it was a limited company so the individuals concerned can just walk away . the balance between company assets and personal assets needs redressing , it seems to be a buisness decision these day to go bankrupt and restart so you dont have to pay your debts .

it is a very very very long shot , but if your contract was still live and the company as set up again you should check out the tupe regulations .

ps . stick vinyl computer audio - even apple based - is more trouble than its worth :lol:

applemarc

Yep vinyl for me I have a small setup in the office nva pre/power and some royds but it's not the same. Large customer and Ltd I got some money back but not all and we are keeping an eye on them.
Beresford Caiman Ipod

joe

Unread post by joe »

Daniel Quinn wrote: ps . stick vinyl computer audio - even apple based - is more trouble than its worth :lol:
Hardly, unless you have learning difficulties.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

ANY trouble is more than it's worth. :whistle:
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I don't give a stuff about the source, but love the music my stereo's play :grin: I once went six months without a 'proper' record player and it nearly killed me!
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

applemarc

I've had 6 hour of music and a couple of glasses of fine Scottish malt, Richards amps sound fine but will get better and my Graham Phantom arm is doing it’s stuff.
Beresford Caiman Ipod