DR ratings: vinyl era vs modern era

All music posts here please.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: DR ratings: vinyl era vs modern era

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I repeat my post to you from the AoS thread.

ADMIN - Are you two ;) going to start working as a tag team again, as the process is pretty see through obvious you know.

OR at the very least do not insult our intelligence to only leave 2 or 3 minutes between the posts. It is obviously impossible for two different people to read write and post in that time even if you read the post at the exact moment it is posted every single time - so kindly pack it up, or one of your split personalities will have to go.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I repeat my post to you from the AoS thread.

ADMIN - Are you two ;) going to start working as a tag team again, as the process is pretty see through obvious you know.

OR at the very least do not insult our intelligence to only leave 2 or 3 minutes between the posts. It is obviously impossible for two different people to read write and post in that time even if you read the post at the exact moment it is posted every single time - so kindly pack it up, or one of your split personalities will have to go.
Please make it Permy, cause I kind of like QP. :mrgreen: :guiness;

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Andre you are kidding no one here !
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

The Permed One

Unread post by The Permed One »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I repeat my post to you from the AoS thread.

Think what you want, Do you have the ability to check IP addresses? if so i recommend you lot do so before dishing out cack presumptions.

Another thing Perms is his own man with his own views all born out of experience, he aint no Sheep, shame there is so many about :mrgreen:
Last edited by The Permed One on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Please explain to me how anyone can read a new post at the exact moment it is posted, write a reply or back up, and then post it all within 2 minutes unless it is the same person doing it, anything else is impossible - so I am afraid you are sussed, how you do it I couldn't give a sh(one)t, but you are doing it.

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

Just because quilted pillow thinks that the permed one is the dogs bollocks everyone gets suspicious :hand:
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

The Permed One

Perms can assure yew he aint multiple posting. :evil:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It is far easier to post via two different IP's with the same or different computers especially if one is proxy, where as it is impossible for two people to post and answer each other in two minutes unless they are the same person.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

guy wrote:Just because quilted pillow thinks that the permed one is the dogs bollocks everyone gets suspicious :hand:
My suss was long before that, they joined together, they post together, they have the same style, ergo they are the same person.

The Permed One

Brunsen: Perms is gonna say this just one more time. Perms is not posting under two names. So what eva yew think you are wrong.

End of.