Cubettes

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cubettes

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Its a Jammy Saturday night on the bottle :dance: hold on to your hats folks. :mrgreen:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

I assure you it aint........
Jammy is just getting a wee bit pissed off, with the bullshit.
Cubs aint new.....fuk I heard em in the 70s........
Passed em up for HB1s or Bose if mem serves.

Doc I understand...they're youre babies, but my Zingaliis, Epos 14s .....or klipsh , Ls3as , jbls will piss on em.

Now im on about real room s.....

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yer bonkers Jammy they didn't exist back then, you have never heard them full stop, the bullshit tonight is entirely yours.

I know you are trying to insult, so do you fancy an insult war tonight gloves off forum rules put aside for an hour. I can assure I can use more entertaining insult than a duff brain like yours can manage until it gets more lubricated. :whistle:

:epop:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

you see.......Your. totally fukin delusional.

Not only did they exist, but I and others .......Bose, Allison, Warfdale. Akai, ...etc etc ...please dont lwtvmevgoogle em..... :guiness; :guiness;

Stop :hand:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

The mk1 Cubes were designed in 1989 and none were made until 1990. The mk2s didn't start to appear until 2008.

Getting a bit more incoherent Jammy, first the words get mixed up and then the letters. So why does alcohol always make you so aggressive. Thank goodness you stay at home and do it and don't go down the local pubs, you would permanently be in the casualty dept. I hope Shona keeps out of your way