3 core mains cable used on NVA amps?

All things NVA
Gazjam

Re: 3 core mains cable used on NVA amps?

Unread post by Gazjam »

You can indeed Dan.

After this I've not much to contribute here, been out of the school playground for a wee while now. Sorry.
Can my membership here be cancelled please.
Thanks.

Gaz.
I have HIfi n' stuff.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Its a forum not the groucho club :lol: , though that is a strop worthy of a cocaine fuelled celeb leaving said establishment ;)

if you think you have been maligned gazjam , then rebuttal not a strop is far more effective . :guiness;
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Gazjam wrote: You feel insulted? Seriously?
Yes, very much so. Why ask for it and ask for a favour when you then decide my advice is not worth bothering with. If you showed ANY respect for me you would have tried it at the time and published or at least told me the result. If you hadn't liked it then that would be accepted and respected, what you did was an insult. Minor in itself but combined with the lack of respect and acknowledgement given to me by the other members of your group means I have no interest in helping or having anything to do with any of you. Especially now Brain, as I consider his lack or respect and plain rudeness to me over his cable design is the worst.

Show me where I am wrong!! At the very least an apology would be apt but are you like Muccus, you can never be wrong and will never apologise over anything.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Seeing as the guy has now thrown his toys out the pram and blames me for it perhaps you should all know that privately he has been trying to get to to *give*(lend) him a TIS to try against his SLIC. Now you can call me suspicious but two things get my hackles up 1/ he has the SLIC because he uses MCRU to sell a computer audio thingy he makes and to quote him he didn't pay full price for it, so is this more Scottish Mafia work for MCRU. 2/ his best mate is Brain who maybe wants to find other things to copy about NVA cables :x or perhaps Brains master in this cable scam Muccus wants to try it without publicly acknowledging it. You see there are too many possibilities of dubious behaviour as suspicions thrown up by past dubious behaviour.

If people are straight with me I will be straight with them but I will not get tied in with this scamming shilling nonsense that surrounds the SLIC. Interestingly DSJR if you are reading Gaz says the Brain Klotz special is better than the SLIC and you have one of those you compared with the TIS so we know the outcome of this already ;) :dance:

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Brian's Klotz/MS is a good cable and, once run in for a while (why it needs it I have absolutely no idea at all, but need it it seems to do), it sounds clear and sweet and well worth the money asked by Brian IMO! My home-made SSC has some real 'drive' to it though (ghastly, using words to describe sound impressions) without losing anything. T.I.S.? Too good for my needs really but you're going to have to prise it off me with a crowbar!
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Gazjam

Unread post by Gazjam »

Alerted to this post earlier this evening...unbelievable, no need for it.
Cancel my membership now.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Seeing as the guy has now thrown his toys out the pram and blames me for it perhaps you should all know that privately he has been trying to get to to *give*(lend) him a TIS to try against his SLIC. Now you can call me suspicious but two things get my hackles up 1/ he has the SLIC because he uses MCRU to sell a computer audio thingy he makes and to quote him he didn't pay full price for it, so is this more Scottish Mafia work for MCRU. 2/ his best mate is Brain who maybe wants to find other things to copy about NVA cables :x or perhaps Brains master in this cable scam Muccus wants to try it without publicly acknowledging it. You see there are too many possibilities of dubious behaviour as suspicions thrown up by past dubious behaviour.

If people are straight with me I will be straight with them but I will not get tied in with this scamming shilling nonsense that surrounds the SLIC. Interestingly DSJR if you are reading Gaz says the Brain Klotz special is better than the SLIC and you have one of those you compared with the TIS so we know the outcome of this already ;) :dance:
I have HIfi n' stuff.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

So you think the post is wrong, so explain why, defend yourself don't run away like a baby or a criminal who has been found out. Explain where i am wrong with my assumptions. You even told me if I lent it to you you would pass it to Brian - that really helped me make a decision :roll:

Do you condone his actions in copying design principles from NVA and wont admit to it or acknowledge me, that is all I require not to be treated as an idiot and with no respect.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I don't mean to dive in, but really, did Brian really try to rip you off Doc, or did he do it a similar way out of convenience, as, totally separate to any sonic difference, it's a royal pain to connect the screen and one conductor together and make a neat job of it as he's done the way he makes them. Apologies if I'm out of order...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It is not a financial rip-off, it is a knowledge *using* that wont be acknowledged.

It is a very simple and factual process. I was questioned during the exchange with the guy who lives in France (one of DQ TAS attacker Pinky set) Cagey asking why I didn't connect the screen on a shotgunned cable. I replied and then said I would regret it. This was during the whole development stage of Brains / Muccus's cable scam and like magic the version from Brain appeared doing it and was sent to Cagey, and everyone else who listened preferred it apart from a couple who complained of noise and of course the *experts* who said you mustn't do it. NO ONE to that point had used a cable configured this way apart from NVA (and unique to NVA for nearly 10 years) as it was considered wrong by the *experts*.

Now from my point of view it is very simple, I made it open knowledge by publishing it on the web so I have no complaint in people copying it, that is my fault. What I mind about is that it is not being acknowledged and doubly so as it is Muccus and Brain doing it who insult NVA at any point they can and seem to want to claim the design principle for themselves. Yes my nose is out of joint about it, but I have been watching it for years from passive pre-amps, to insulated core cable, to class 2 double insulated construction to many other things developed and used by NVA copied left right and centre even to the point of a cable I use that I call Sound Cord and have used for over 20 years being claimed as a unique design by someone else.

Am I severely pissed off yes, you betcha - largely because it may not be Brain not acknowledging it as he may be under instruction from his cable master Muccus not to. Can you imagine a public acknowledgement of good NVA design at AoS :roll: like ferk, and over Muccus's dead body.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Right where was we....please excuse my erratic posting - very very busy this while back.......(Posting YES flyers)....... ;) :dance:

Alerted to this post earlier this evening...unbelievable, no need for it.
Cancel my membership now.(Gazjam)

I wonder what (Not Who) the "Alerter" said.... :?: :think:

Gazjam, better be quick and check out the 'other' forum, that nasty man Mr Dunn is telling fib's about you......... :roll:

Well if I remember correctly Doc offered Gaz nothing but good advise and help when he first showed up here with a business plan.....and imo Doc has shown a whole lot more patience than I would have....If anyone would care to look at the archives - draw yer own conclusions. :naughty: