NVA Interconnects

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

NVA Interconnects

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is the new range of NVA interconnects including the new TIS cable which has arrived and I have built the first set. I wont comment on it I will leave that for others. I also have decided with the super dooper sound cord which was my to make joke name for it so as a name is not really viable and seeing as it is a direct replacement for the SSP I have decided to call it SSPmk2.

These are the prices as from 1st Sept so you will see the prices of SC and SSC will go up, any SSP until then bought via ebay will be mk1 but you can buy TIS and SSPmk2 here until 1st of Sept at these prices.

INTERCONNECT CABLE (half price for digital cables)
TIS (The Interconnecting Statement) £50 per 10cm + £60 termination (Neutrik only)
SSPmk2 (super sound pipe) £25 per 10cm + £30 termination
SSC (super sound cord) £7 per 10cm + £20 termination
SC (sound cord) £3 per 10cm + £10 termination

PLEASE NOTE ALL CABLES NOW ARE FLEXIBLE - SSPmk2 IS NO LONGER SEMI RIGID.

Here is a pic of one TIS lead.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: NVA Interconnects

I will make a set of the TIS available for loan dem for forum members, but PLEASE only ask to try it if you are in the market and can afford it, and don't act like Ali Tait and hang on to it until I have to lose my temper, otherwise I will give up on loan cables again.

A 50cm set will cost £310.
A 1m set will cost £560

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: NVA Interconnects

First Beta test on TIS and SSPmk2

"Saturday evening proved magical in terms of musical enjoyment. Each and every track offered previously unheard detail and a real insight into musicianship. At the same time, the information relayed is silky smooth, natural and unetched. Bass drums and guitar seem epic in their depth and reach, really unburstable.

Not fiddling as I'm enjoying listening too much. Gorged on the cable confection, so I am a little unsure what is doing what. Currently have TIS between TFS and P50, SSP mk2 driving the bass, with SC covering the mids and SSC on tweeter duties.

I'd like to keep the one TIS that I have for now and swap the rest back to SSP mk 2. As funds allow I look forward to pushing the TIS envelope further."

He will do a full review later.