AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
CN211276
Wales

Re: AoS

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Bigboy is not having much luck selling his Jolida.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:30 pm

He should buy a Phono2 as he was convinced it was best until he decided to get back in paddling around in the forum politics mud bath. I think we cured him for approx 2 days. He is a member here so he could join in the loan scheme. Sadly no way to feck around with it changing valves and other bullshit, no way even to get inside it without breaking it, if he breaks it he pays for it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:18 pm

More tasteful delights this morning from Marco.

the ingrained jobby

ball-sweat

stubborn stains remain

Chunk McDaniel
Great Britain

Unread post by Chunk McDaniel » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

There is something not quite right with that guy. Strange and a bit disturbing.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

The last time I met someone like it they were in the primary school playground, but they seem to grow out of it, as young boys I think we all go through a bit of it, but an adult like that :-? sad and disgusting at the same time. He has a wife, does she have to put up with it. Does he do it in public. He must do as, the forum is public, so he has no shame in it.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 pm

And he must be aware it is not unnoticed here.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:30 pm
He should buy a Phono2 as he was convinced it was best until he decided to get back in paddling around in the forum politics mud bath. I think we cured him for approx 2 days. He is a member here so he could join in the loan scheme. Sadly no way to feck around with it changing valves and other bullshit, no way even to get inside it without breaking it, if he breaks it he pays for it.
The idiot would save himself a lot of money wasted on box swapping. Do people like this ever get round to actually buying and listening to music?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

I think there is a background agenda to all this. Perhaps this is not about him becoming Fireybums shill and forum tag team member, perhaps the agenda is to start making stuff himself to sell. It seems that way with the cable, now building a pre / phono stage kit and modding it, if I am right he will make his own version and offer it for loans. He was even probing me about cables at Audio Talk in a way that seemed a bit odd.

Fireybum started the same way in France with his first shill Cagey-boy, with Pinky on the fringes and tag team member.

BTW this is fine by me, but a bit of honesty wouldn't go amiss, AND that it is all made available for bake-offs where NVA is not banned.

David Brook
Austria

Unread post by David Brook » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 pm

CN211276 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm
Bigboy is not having much luck selling his Jolida.
He was at the bake off at my place, when RD put his phono 2 in the system and I put a record on and sat down internally my body was having shock waves going through it.

The reason was I could not believe how good it was. I am absolutely amazed that anyone could go away from that meeting and buy someone elses phono amp, he must have cloth ears.
Big Vern Prototype Turntable| NWA DH3 Cart | CAD DAC | Fidata Music Server | Soulution 5 Series Pre Amp | Soulution 7 Series Power Amp | Maxonic Speakers | A Chair

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:16 pm

He claims to be a hi-fi enthusiast but it is becoming obvious there are other motivations.