WHAT PISSES YOU OFF...!!!

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
karatestu
Great Britain

Re: WHAT PISSES YOU OFF...!!!

Unread post by karatestu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

I am pissed off that i have just watched the last episode of Dexter that i have been binge watching for as long as i can remember.
I love fluffy bunnies

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 am

That made me sad for a week.
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

BillyBones
Great Britain

Unread post by BillyBones » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 pm

I miss Dexter a lot. It was weird rooting for a serial killer but when he sailed off into the sunset I too was quite sad.

karatestu
Great Britain

Unread post by karatestu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 pm

BillyBones wrote:I miss Dexter a lot. It was weird rooting for a serial killer but when he sailed off into the sunset I too was quite sad.
Nothing like a good serial killer. They have left it open at the end for a return some time. Debs was my favorite character but she is now dead. Boo hoo
I love fluffy bunnies

Bucket and Spade
Great Britain

Unread post by Bucket and Spade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 pm

I thought the last series was nowhere near as good as the preceding ones, so I wasn't too sad to see it finish. Plus there are loads of other great boxsets out there to enjoy.

Simon Hickie
Great Britain

Unread post by Simon Hickie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Years of mismanagement at Aston Villa Football Club.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” George Bernard Shaw.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Simon Hickie wrote:Years of mismanagement at Aston Villa Football Club.
Looking on the bright side; Villa are a lot better off than York City.

BillyBones
Great Britain

Unread post by BillyBones » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

BillyBones wrote:Quite trivial really, and hardly worth worrying about BUT people who don't leave me feedback on Ebay really pisses me right off.

The last 4 items I've sold on Ebay have not resulted in any feedback whatsoever from the 4 buyers. All 4 buyers have received positive feedback from me, and I went the extra mile with regards communications, super fast despatch, tracking numbers, advice etc. So far nothing back in return. As I say hardly the most important thing in my life, but it's just poor form, very irritating, and damn rude.

So if you've recently bought a Creek integrated amp, a Creek headphone amp, a fishtank with water filter, or a digital picture frame from someone in the Manchester area pull your sodding finger out.

A quick update. Since my little moan I have received 2 lots of positive feedback from 2 of the 4 buyers, which is good. Maybe they are secret lurkers on this forum :grin:

Anyway, the two Creek buyers haven't bothered still and they were the ones I thought I'd done as much as possible to earn good feedback. Nevermind, it's not the end of the world, as events of the last couple of weeks have put things in perspective.

Shevans
Great Britain

Unread post by Shevans » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 pm

The doorbell!

The effing plug-in doorbell chime unit has been unplugged and gone awol.

slinger
Great Britain

Unread post by slinger » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Dickhead vendors on eBay.

I "bought" a guitar pedal for a stupidly low price on Sunday night (not an auction, the vendor had set the price).

Surprise surprise, I got the following message back next day (Monday) ....
Hello, I'm so sorry we had a bug in our system mismatch of pictures, items and prices in some of our lists. We lost a lot of money because of that.
Unfortunately we had to cancel and refund your payment. I hope you understand the situation.
Thank you.
I sent them an "It's a fair cop guv" reply because I was sort of expecting it and really didn't want to get in to arguments about whether it was rightfully mine...etc. blah-blah-blah..

What I didn't expect was, today (Tuesday) to receive this...
Hello, I'm so sorry please accept my apology I had to refund your payment as a damage has been reported to your item(s) during the shipping process please accept my apology. I hope you can understand the situation. Unfortunately it was the last one we had in stock so we couldn't send a replacement.
Sorry for that.
Sincerely,
Brille
Customer Support
And the best part is that "Brille" sent it as a reply to my message which was a reply to their message so all three messages are now readable as a single message chain.

Was I wrong to add one more message to the chain?
Hi Brille,

Instead of writing a load of old rubbish perhaps your time would be better spent getting your story straight. It wasn't damaged and you've already said there was a "bug" your system" so please don't bother to lie to me. I was happy to accept your first excuse as evidenced by my reply below. I was less happy when eBay notified me that, according to you, I'd requested a refund. Now, I'm not happy at all. Blatantly lying to me and then signing off "sincerely Brille" is nothing short of an insult. One last thing, if you're going to claim something was the last one in stock you really shouldn't still be advertising it.

I see from your feedback it's not the first time you've cancelled a sale and then relisted at a higher price.

Sincerely
Paul - A very unhappy customer.
Amps - NVA P50, A30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X