The Purpose

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: The Purpose

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:18 am

Well in that case it could also be a Stoat, or a Pine Marten or a Mink.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 am

Nope - It is in fact a Polecat...........(No the Cat does'nt Pole Dance).............. :lol:

this one could be better but interesting owner. (Quote Xenopus - On HFS forum)

Dont you mean - this one could be interesting but better owner.......... :clap: :lol: :hand:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:22 pm

I would like to say that I have had it up to my eye's teeth with all this feckin' bleating about this forum room - enough I say - why the feck do I have to keep repeating myself and repeating myself, nothing is going to change. So from now on I will accept comments about the room here which is the place for them but any inserted into room threads will be removed!!!!!!

It is so bloody simple, you don't like the thread - don't post in it, you don't like the forum room - then feck off and don't read it, you don't like the forum - then feck off and don't post or read it, you don't like me - then feck off and leave me alone, you don't like NVA - then feck off and buy something else. Just STOP all this stupid little girl tantrum bleating, who ever you are, especially if you wish to trot out the old mantra that it loses NVA sale - please let it finally sink in I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK, if people are so stupid I don't want them as customers. This forum and this forum room is not NVA, there is a forum room here that is NVA, nothing else, every other claimed association is to justify YOUR agenda if you want to do it, nothing more, so take your feckin' agenda somewhere else and stick somewhere warm - does that finally sink in!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Spot on Doc......Amen :pray:

Who doesn't like it, name name's....... :mrgreen: :violence-blades:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:10 pm

We have had a lot of wasted space on this forum since this last post of mine was posted, and THIS IS important that it is read by everyone, so I am bumping it up again.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 am

Seems to me a lot of moaning about EOTW can be summarised as " I probably agree with what you have said , but do not like it and I would not have said it ".

There is very little actual engagement or critique with the actual content of the posts .

So for example, lets say I say someone who is seeking a loan of equipment has posted a series of rude and inflammatory comments . Now I really do not care if you think I should not have pointed this fact out , I have my own well considered justification and moral code for every post I make and I do not need your ill considered objections to the fact of my post ;) Furthermore whether you don't like what I say or would not have said it is irrelevant .

what is relevant and I do care about is if you do not agree that that said posts are rude and inflammatory . I am always interested in alternative well considered opinions .
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Don't let the bastards grind you down Doc. :grin: If I don't like something or it doesn't interest me I don't read it. Simples

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:31 pm

DQ - The other thing that bleating does is it encourages these people who want to stop or harm EWOTW or even NVA to think they may be getting somewhere and to pull more stunts, like this latest one "I love the BMU but I wont buy it because of (pick from) EWOTW, Richard Dunn, DQ, Jammy etc etc etc." And some of us seem to fall for it. Just :think: if any audiophile is that stupid then who wants them. If they cannot separate products from individuals then they need a brain transplant OR this is deliberate game playing and they weren't going to buy anyway - my vote is the latter.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:57 pm

We had an example of someone who bought an NVA product then sold it due to the personalities on this forum even though he thought it was the best he had heard. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Classicrock wrote:We had an example of someone who bought an NVA product then sold it due to the personalities on this forum even though he thought it was the best he had heard. :confusion-scratchheadblue:
Which strikes me as cutting off your nose to spite your face.

People take forums way too seriously, IMO. If you like the sound of something, why would you care what a bunch of people whom you've never met think or say about the product or the people who make it?