Audioflat Celebrations...!!!

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Re: Audioflat Celebrations...!!!

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Sat May 20, 2017 7:31 am

:lol:
I missed that I would have made it my signature during my brief time there. O dear mad piper you did stoop so low and carried on stooping ;)
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Re: Audioflat Celebrations...!!!

Unread post by Lindsayt » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Classicrock wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am
However having read the AOS thread fully and appreciating all the genuine concern I am happy to out two people who have truly proved themselves to be total pond life. Even Marco has his good side but these two are now totally beyond redemption and I wish them everything that comes to them in terms of business failure. Here's to you Ywanker and Arkless !
Source: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48577&start=70

Does YNWOAN have Aspergers? Or is he borderline Aspergers? I'd like YNWOAN or Flatpopely to tell us if he does. In which case, I for one would make allowances for his forum posting style and behaviour when meeting him face to face in a corridor at a hi-fi show.

Maybe YN or Flattie could tell us by making a post on their Audioflat Forum? Maybe they could tell us what he scores in this test: http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/ ?

If he does I would still dislike his posting style / completely disagree with a lot of what he has to say, but I would try to tone down my criticism. I have been a very harsh critic of YN in the past.