Audio Abattoir

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Audio Abattoir

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:23 pm

What are they scared of, it is the second time they have banned me on the same day I joined. They can give it out but they wont allow me to counter it or answer it - it is just poor little me v the in crowd ex attack dogs of the old Wigwam, and they are not up for it.

Vlad_Dracul

Unread post by Vlad_Dracul » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Lol @ browellm , silly little wannabe tit on WW , desperate to be made school monitor, archetypal small man in need of big stick, upon loosing his stick on WW for serial bullying flounced off whilst small fish in order to become recidivist bully milk monitor once again in a no hope forum full of the dregs from elsewhere, Pathetic.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:51 pm

This was the cream of the Wigwam attack dogs who made everyone shake with fear as they eyed them up as new fresh meat - how the mighty have fallen. As with all bullies they are now shown up in reality as just worms.

Vlad_Dracul

Unread post by Vlad_Dracul » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Monkey Cream of the attack Chihuahuas would be more appropriate. Founding member Sodbury seems conspicuous by his absence of late, an Et tu, Brute scenario per chance ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:23 pm

I thought he was trade now, like Big Dur cashing in on his forum *fame*.

Vlad_Dracul

Unread post by Vlad_Dracul » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:32 pm

AFAIK He was already trade at point of inception of AA

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Yes I think you are right I remember back at Wigwam him making something and offering it on the forum and discussion if that made him trade. I seem to remember it then went into proper trade, but not sure at all as to what he sells.

I remember one trade member at the old Wigwam who I think is at AA who had three memberships, one in his company name Puresound, one in his real name, and one in a made up name. I questioned about it in an email once to be told he is a mate (founder attack dog) so he could do what he liked. That was the attitude that caused the problems - too many mates who were the in crowd who could do and say what they liked.

I wrote this nearly 3 years ago

James was the leader of the pack and the hounds were so many I forget now, but I remember the Earl of Sodbury being at the forefront. He has changed his forum name and is now trade (like lots of them), men in black was another, another was Bigdur. All this was before James threatened to close the forum, it seems it still goes on but largely in private with a room only for the in crowd to take the piss out of other members, it used to be public and was called the Pub Car Park. As a non member I cannot access the members list, but if I could I would list them for you.

There is but one motivation now and that is to make it a cash cow which is why a ltd company was created. So you are right it has changed.

EDIT - there was a prominent sub group within the in crowd which was called the Kondo Mafia.

Was I right or was I right :roll:

Vlad_Dracul

Unread post by Vlad_Dracul » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 pm

thebiglobotomy endeavouring to stir up a little NVA bashing, what a tit.
http://www.audioabattoir.com/t/horaces- ... rs/1013/15

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Putting it bluntly Vlad, he's a yellowbacked c--t.

Vlad_Dracul

Unread post by Vlad_Dracul » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Not that I give a monkeys, however I wonder whether brain cell A has communicated with brain cell B in the Neanderthal cranium of thebiglobotomy in that he is the only gobshite out of quite a lineup of serial crotchety arses on AA who has had a problem with a particular guy selling Kondo etc.etc gear

http://www.audioabattoir.com/t/kondo/200/6

I wonder whether he has the IQ to decipher the following...In Shithead The Look Mirror.