The New Wigwam

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

The New Wigwam

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Fresh start

jammy395

Re: The New Wigwam

Unread post by jammy395 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

"Meet the new Boss, Same as the old Boss"

I wont get fooled again..... :evil: :naughty: :evil: :guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Still lots of the same members and lots of the old mods so games will be played to try and find an excuse to boot me. BUT it will be me showing I can be a good boy :mrgreen: at the moment they are fishing around to see if they can use this forum as an excuse to ban me. We will see.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Only one so far saying they are leaving if I am allowed to stay bigboddlywoddlysjki or what ever, I guess he reaps what he sows :lol: . I was expecting more - result :mrgreen:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Wow the "BigleFlouncy"......suprise suprise.

Now that is one fekin dickhead................. :guiness;

Posted once here I think......He huffed and he puffed and he cried all the way home. :lol:

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 am

I wonder if Mr P of I own AoS, respect me, fame has also been invited to register with the new Wigwam. If he does it will be amusing.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 am

All bans are off, anyone can join. DQ is posting at the moment, anymore of you want to join in the fun. Just join and feel the warmth :lol: :lol: :lol:

But laughing aside I admire what the new owners are doing, it is a fresh start from them that is for sure. The only problem is some if not most of the moderators disaggree with it and will be the big problem the owners have, not us. There will also be lots of biased moderation going on that we all need to observe and comment on as some of the mods will try to reapply the status quo. One of them is commenting on the banned members thread about what a bad decision he thinks it is for us to be let back.

slinger
Great Britain

Unread post by slinger » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:One of them is commenting on the banned members thread about what a bad decision he thinks it is for us to be let back.
Isn't that a bit like making a "Remain" campaigner the next Prime Minister? Oh...wait... :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, A30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 pm

C'mon you lot, join up fun is a brewing. Not instigated by me, but I am sure I will be the focus of a lot of it, and I will just watch it as I am there as trade, NVA not Dr Bunsen Honeydew the fun loving Muppet :mrgreen: I want to instigate a loan scheme there which is in the process of being passed to the owners for approval, as this is looking like a proper professional site to instigate it on now, with a members base to make it really worth while. I am going through the mods but there may be some games played there so I may have to bypass them, but at the moment I am in limbo. Made a couple of posts in the intro, which one of the mods tried to make as an excuse to bin me - refering to this forum as the reason - it seems it didn't work as I am still there, but under instruction not to post until my trade status is granted.

Telefunkman

Unread post by Telefunkman » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm

I remember the days of sending apprentices to the stores for a long stand

:epop: