Snakeoilaudio.

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Classicrock
Great Britain

Snakeoilaudio.

Unread post by Classicrock » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 am

They deserve a thread so we can have a pop at them and new member Jammy. Seem obsessed with having a go at the Doc so deserve some payback. At least a mutual hatred of Marco who they think is even worse than Doc. :mrgreen:

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Re: Snakeoilaudio.

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:13 am

There is nothing on worth commenting on .It is juvenile beyond belief . They are under the mistaken belief that the forums irreverence makes it some from of shock art installation .

or as the member Golden Child pointed out "Not sure about mincing words , it would seem many members have a very poor relationship with the truth . It is primarily a cacophony of crap comment and unsubstantiated accusations , sprinkled with a liberal dose of personal insults one out of 20 which I find funny .

You may as well open a thread about mumsnet .
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 am

Agreed, it is beyond the pale, I don't read it - pointless, it has nothing to say, no content.

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Sorry to admit this, but I have had a sneaky look, and read a few comments by Isaac Hunt. He likes calling everyone without any knowledge, only what he has read on forums. Has he ever made any positive contributions to the hifi industry, I doubt not. :naughty: His forum name is well suited though.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Three of the main people (including Isaac Hunt - joke about c*nt) are the same person, he just talks to himself to pretend there is traffic.

Phone rings in a bar.
Caller: Can I speak to Isaac Hunt, please?
Barman, out loud: Isaac Hunt? Does anyone know Isaac Hunt?
Everyone: <many laughs>

Frasernash

Unread post by Frasernash » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Classicrock wrote:They deserve a thread so we can have a pop at them and new member Jammy. Seem obsessed with having a go at the Doc so deserve some payback. At least a mutual hatred of Marco who they think is even worse than Doc. :mrgreen:
I found some of the comments quite funny as they are anti bling HiFi but then I looked at the film section and it was vile remarks and just stupid.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 pm

I see our friend Permy has a presence on there. Some of the comments do have a certain entertainment value. The dislike of bling hi-fi and box swapping is overridden by insisting that all TTs and amps all sound the same. Does Isaac Hunt and his alter egos actually ever listen to hi-fi and music? Why call it an audio forum if it is not about hi-fi as claimed? I just find the lingo and constant use of the C word rather childish.

wallace
Great Britain

Unread post by wallace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Daniel Quinn wrote:You may as well open a thread about mumsnet .
Not an easy call that,Dan,very hard to say which is the more inane..MMM :whistle:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

joe
Great Britain

Unread post by joe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 am

Daniel Quinn wrote: or as the member Golden Child pointed out "Not sure about mincing words , it would seem many members have a very poor relationship with the truth . It is primarily a cacophony of crap comment and unsubstantiated accusations , sprinkled with a liberal dose of personal insults one out of 20 which I find funny .
If he finds even one post out of twenty funny he must be easily amused. The over-use of multiple smilies and the LOL-ing at each other's jokes is a sure sign of people trying too hard at humour (and failing anyway).

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 am

Golden Child is not easily amused ;)

But he as served his purpose and I believe is no more .
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS