Hi-Fi Wigwam threats to HFS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Hi-Fi Wigwam threats to HFS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Ah! could I have sussed it. Duvet is still working for Jampal and trying to screw Petfood Pete to get the forum back for nothing - oh schemes within schemes, makes a good conspiracy theory.

There must be a reason why Duvet is banning and upsetting everyone and in the process the forum is being screwed.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Lindsayt wrote:Are we nearly sued yet? :auto-camptrailer: :chores-mowlawn: :yawn: :epop:
As far as I can remember, this is the only post that I have ever made anywhere that anyone could construe as being anti-wigwam.
It was intended as a mild joke along the lines of "Are we nearly there yet, dad" indicating that I was not taking this interform tiff seriously.

Today I found this on the Wigwam forum:

Warning issued by Duvet

April 3
Penalty

Given 15 points which will never expire.
Banned - Indefinitely
What the fuck?

I have exhibited 3 times at Scalford. During the other years I attended as a visitor. I have taken part in 3 Wigwam bake-offs.

Here on this forum I have said that I liked the Wigwam bake-off culture.

I have never wished ill of the Wigwam forum. I have never been rude when posting on the Wigwam forum. My most recent posts on there were to thank Linn for their Exakt demo and workshop and look at their online Exakt tools and to enquire about their future plans for this.

As far as I can remember, I don't think I've ever been rude or critical of Duvet or any other Wam moderators on here nor on any other forum. Apart from the silly "Are we nearly sued yet" joke.

My speculation is that I have been banned because I am an active member of this forum.

Well I'm sorry Duvet, but I can not stop other members of this forum from writing things that you don't like. The rules of this forum do not permit me to do that.
You are quite within your rights to ban anyone that you like Duvet. However I, personally, am disappointed by what seems to be your my-gang your-gang stance on this.
Please feel free to reconsider your opinion and to unban me from Wigwam.

I have no intention of rejoining Wigwam under an alias as I have no intention of being a member of a forum where a moderator does not want me.

I have fond memories of my participation on the Wigwam forum.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Duvet has lost it. Time to send for the men in white coats. :grin:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/MCRU PS, Chord Mojo, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e headphones.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Right now I feel like a civilian casualty of war.

Nothing I can do except stoically accept my fate and voice a mild protest.

Just as well it's only hi-fi. Nothing important in the grand scheme of things.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Yes it is about us as a forum. As I have said for self protection if you wish to be a member of both use different user names and don't link the two. Of course it is disgraceful paranoia, but what can you do when faced with a mental illness, work round it.

It is not that he doesn't want you personally it is that they will try and isolate us as much as they can. They cannot shut us up so they try to make us invisible, Marco is the same, TonyL is the same, and all for the same reasons. It shows the proof that there is a cartel in operation, they have been talking to each other. If you contact Duvet and tell him you resign as mod and will no longer post here he will re-instate your membership. But we would be unhappy to lose you, but that is your only choice if you want your existing name and membership there. I see nothing wrong with joining under a new name, I have but I have no interest in posting, it is just so I can read things not available to non members. BTW I have not done this at AoS or PFM, but so much was going on at management and set up level, even though the rest was dying I was fascinated how it was developing

Lindsayt
Marshall Islands

Unread post by Lindsayt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 pm

I wouldn't think, for one second, of stopping posting on here because I was banned from Wigwam and saw that as a way to get reinstated.
I am not a sheep. Neither am I a wolf. Or a lion. I might be a goat? Or a butterfly?

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Lindsayt wrote:What the fuck?

I have exhibited 3 times at Scalford. During the other years I attended as a visitor. I have taken part in 3 Wigwam bake-offs.

Here on this forum I have said that I liked the Wigwam bake-off culture.

I have never wished ill of the Wigwam forum. I have never been rude when posting on the Wigwam forum. My most recent posts on there were to thank Linn for their Exakt demo and workshop and look at their online Exakt tools and to enquire about their future plans for this.

As far as I can remember, I don't think I've ever been rude or critical of Duvet or any other Wam moderators on here nor on any other forum. Apart from the silly "Are we nearly sued yet" joke.
And I thought I was hard done by...
"Supercalifragilisticborussiamönchengladbach"

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:11 am

The highly sensitive just lash out. It is going to be an amusing way to increase income getting rid of super wammers plus. Will you be browsing the Megastore?

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:46 am

He is on a witch hunt. If his paranoia gets any worse he could end up banning himself. :clap:
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/MCRU PS, Chord Mojo, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e headphones.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 am

He has the answer to ALL Wigwams problems. Expensive consultancy fee for telling you to ban Piere the Saviour and his inspired must make money MEGAideas.