eBay NVA shop open

As an alternative to ebay place orders here and pay either by paypal or bank transfer or cheque. When shipped and received the thread will be closed.
kimangelis
Great Britain

Re: eBay NVA shop open

Unread post by kimangelis » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Of course it was OK to delay it. Sorry, that isn't what I meant... no offence meant.

Looking forward to receiving it. In your own time.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. NVA TCS. AP10H(JS), with Denon AH-D7100's. A70 MkII's. Cube2's. LS7. BMU. Interconnects all TIS.

oldcameraman3

Unread post by oldcameraman3 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, You mentioned a batch of 3 old cases you could use for P30 power amps at a very good price and I indicated my firm interest in buying one,no hurry to get, you suggested I re affirm order after Christmas as it would get lost in the chaos of house move.Are you ready yet,if not no panic as long as you note my interest.
Regards David

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Delayed again but I still have the three cases. Looks like New Year now.

oldcameraman3

Unread post by oldcameraman3 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 am

If you want I can pay in advance via Pay Pal if I can get your appropriate email address for payment.
Regards David.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:44 am

Contact by PM here and we will talk about it. as I have forgotten what price I said.

oldcameraman3

Unread post by oldcameraman3 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:22 pm

You said 3 cases of Mk1 A30 amp with new spec insides half price at £170.If this is ok bill me.Your post was on 26 th Nov.
Regards David.

oldcameraman3

Unread post by oldcameraman3 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Thinking ahead,if you can supply the A30 and when I could afford the P90,I assume that with 3 outputs on it could drive my Linn speakers as follows- the A30 driving mid/treble and my Aurex SCM15 giving 45w per channel driving the low end .Also the second set of spkrs out on the Aurex could drive my switching box for assorted spkrs throughout the house .I realise cabling to the Linns will probably require a set of NVA cables.Also will my Cambridge 640 phono pre.be suitable.All connects will be NVA.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 pm

oldcameraman3 wrote:You said 3 cases of Mk1 A30 amp with new spec insides half price at £170.If this is ok bill me.Your post was on 26 th Nov.
Regards David.
They cannot be built as mk2 A40's inside, they are different cases with different structure, they can only be built as mk1.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:56 pm

oldcameraman3 wrote:Thinking ahead,if you can supply the A30 and when I could afford the P90,I assume that with 3 outputs on it could drive my Linn speakers as follows- the A30 driving mid/treble and my Aurex SCM15 giving 45w per channel driving the low end .Also the second set of spkrs out on the Aurex could drive my switching box for assorted spkrs throughout the house .I realise cabling to the Linns will probably require a set of NVA cables.Also will my Cambridge 640 phono pre.be suitable.All connects will be NVA.
I cannot predict the outcome of that, and there will be a mismatch of levels as the A30 is designed for use with a passive pre so has higher voltage gain built in to compensate. I have never heard of the other amp but I would presume it has lower voltage gain that the A30.

Daniel Quinn
Nicaragua

Unread post by Daniel Quinn » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Mr cameraman if you will forgive me my observations ?
It seems a little bit silly to get an nva amp and then use a different amp to bi amp your speakers. It is analogous to trying to figure out who is the better long term lover in a minage au tois.

Surely it is best to see what am nva amp can do on its own. It's bass is something you should hear.

Your Cambridge phono amp will be fine as long as you are using a moving coil with an output above
0.2mv
Even a stroke didn't result in me liking AOS