New Price List

As an alternative to ebay place orders here and pay either by paypal or bank transfer or cheque. When shipped and received the thread will be closed.
antonio66

New Price List

Unread post by antonio66 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:34 am

The new price list is out :cry: Get your orders in quick, Ebay not updated as yet.

Sandman

Re: New Price List

Unread post by Sandman » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:56 am

BMU still same price :grin:

but Cube 2 gone up :cry:

Edging closer to the first one

So Doc, what are you thinking on the last orders for delivery before Xmas date for a BMU?
Turntable Double platter Lenco GL75 re-plinthed / Acos Lustre GST-1 / NVA SC cable Cartridges Decca London Blue & Gold Phono NVA Phono2 2x PSU CD Naim CD3 DAC Teac UD-H01 Pre NVA P50SA Power (Tweeters) NVA A30 Power (Mid/Bass) NVA A80 Mono Interconnects NVA SSP Speaker Cable (Tweeter) NVA LS5 Speaker Cable (Mid/Bass) NVA LS6 Speakers NVA Cube2 Mains NVA BMU

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: New Price List

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:05 pm

It is in the lap of the Gods, depends on order queue, getting supplies in from suppliers. I have two BMU cases left of the current batch and the time delay on making those would be about 2 weeks. I have new cases ordered and it will depend on if they are delivered in time and are correct so I don't have to reject them. Problems like that can put delivery back over a month.

The other thing is we normally take our annual holiday to somewhere warm in the two weeks before Christmas, we hope to do the same this year.

On prices ebay listings still apply. I will get around to changing them at some point.