Jammy Special Headphone Amp

As an alternative to ebay place orders here and pay either by paypal or bank transfer or cheque. When shipped and received the thread will be closed.
kimangelis
Great Britain

Re: Jammy Special Headphone Amp

Unread post by kimangelis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:57 pm

It's all about spoons and children. When I first arrived in Scotland, I went to a restaurant just outside Edinburgh. The sum cutlery on the table was spoons. I asked for a fork and was met with blank stares. It became clear that all cutlery had been beaten into spoons. When I asked why I was told of the tale of the Children. In Midlothian the norm and raison d'etre is to have Children for food. Anyone with a child under 6months was revered as this represented food for Christmas and beyond. Suspicious of this I asked why and from there the significance of the spoons became apparent. All children in Midlothian are born with a small spoon in their mouth, not silver, more mild steel or base metal EPNS. This indicates food. It took me years to convince the good people of Midlothian that food is no the sole reason for procreation... and I've had some success. I have to admit my efforts are not complete, however I have noticed quite isolated incidences and co-incidences of children not being raised for food and chips being eaten with a split stick and not with the normal spoon. Additionally I have witnessed the refusal of sexual acts for chips in Glasgow a-la Las Vegas.. although the chips are rather different... I can only assume that the realization in Glasgow that gambling chips are not food to be exchanged as children has resulted in my efforts achieving some sort of.... well equality for spoons!
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. NVA TCS. AP10H(JS), with Denon AH-D7100's. A70 MkII's. Cube2's. LS7. BMU. Interconnects all TIS.

kimangelis
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 am

Sorry about the last post... Best ignored as I was both ill and a little worse for wear...

It's been nice here in Scotland but getting things repaired (in Edinburgh) has been difficult to say the least, plus I need to move on.

Syria ( as a war zone) had quite an effect on me. However I'm home now and I don't feel like going there again any time soon.

Looking forward to enjoying my music once more.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. NVA TCS. AP10H(JS), with Denon AH-D7100's. A70 MkII's. Cube2's. LS7. BMU. Interconnects all TIS.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:24 am

Good on ya Kim, sounds like ya need a spell of quality R+R..... :clap: :guiness;

CycleCoach
Great Britain

Unread post by CycleCoach » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 am

We're all friends here Kim.
Current System: Macbook Pro, Starting Point Systems DAC 3, NVA A20, NVA P50SA, NVA LS2, Rogers LS4a

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 am

Has anyone here spent serious time with HD800's? if so, please describe the sound.
...I have renounced the worldly bustle and live in peace at a quiet place,
I live alone in this my heaven, in my love (and) in my songs.

southall-1998
Great Britain

Unread post by southall-1998 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:43 pm

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:Has anyone here spent serious time with HD800's? if so, please describe the sound.
Nope, not me. Plenty reviews out there on the HD800. Don't forget the fairly recent released HD800S too!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Pics & Classifieds UK (On Facebook)