WIMMEN.....????????

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: WIMMEN.....????????

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Any UK town centre on a Friday night will show the Bonobo brain and nature in all its charming eccentricities. :roll:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Yep I agree and I would argue its because they have underdeveloped languge skills . They are a bit further behind in the evolutinary journey :D

Yomanze
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yomanze »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Bit like hi-fi, some of them are crap and out of tune and some of them are sublime. I can tell you one thing for certain, no matter what down sides exist if I don't have one in my life at some level even if it is going out a couple of times a week with a girlfriend then I am miserable.
Ain't that the cold, hard truth...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Women a better and stronger than us men in every way apart from pure physical strength (and often confidence), and they are catching up there as well, or I should say men are getting weaker.

The best results at Uni are women, better grades at school, the only thing that changes all this in later life is having children, that tends to be their problem!! but without it - no human race - so it is obvious who is more improtant.

Male importance is largely delusionary.

Daniel Quinn

Yomanze wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Bit like hi-fi, some of them are crap and out of tune and some of them are sublime. I can tell you one thing for certain, no matter what down sides exist if I don't have one in my life at some level even if it is going out a couple of times a week with a girlfriend then I am miserable.
Ain't that the cold, hard truth...
In the interests of fairness , the women who are crap and out of tune are probably the victim of poor synergy and the male is equally if not more to blame . That as certainly been my experience . Indeed , I was probably 100% to blame :doh: :D

Not sure about Ninanina though !, however she appears to be loving the gentle complimentary blandness of synsei etal on AOS .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well ninanina seems to be an odd case of femininity. Membership of male orientatated forums such as a forum about Mig welding and what is the best welder to buy :? and hi-fi forums, amoungst others. Is she anymore a hi-fi enthusiast as she is a welding enthusiast - or is she just prowling for men :shock:

Daniel Quinn

Given her style of describing the sounds coming from her hifi borders on the comically sexual "it sounds sooo good at the moment" I suspect the latter . :D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yup! there are definitely some games being played, and I got the dirty end of the stick of them here - that will teach me never ignore, disagree, or not comply with "wimmen".

Daniel Quinn

I suspect you'd have had much bigger problems if you had complied with Ninanina's desires :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Or maybe more to the point.