ANY PET'S...?

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ANY PET'S...?

Unread post by jammy395 »

Ozzy & Bernie Latest....1yo.

Shane - Best look away now....Or the boys will kick yer pussy in...!!!
Ozzy and Bernie..jpg
Ozzy and Bernie..jpg (172.43 KiB) Viewed 1890 times

Welder

Unread post by Welder »

They're lovely Jammy.
Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

All I have to do is take my t-shirt off, and make your twin dogs get stoned, jammy. Thanks to my awesome flabs!!

S.
Shane Lonergan.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Cheers Welder they may look lovely, but they are quite a handfull to look after...... :animals-dogrun:

Shane i do hope yer "Awsome Flabs" are diminishing due to your strict diet regime....... :think:

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

jammy395 wrote:Cheers Welder they may look lovely, but they are quite a handfull to look after...... :animals-dogrun:

Shane i do hope yer "Awsome Flabs" are diminishing due to your strict diet regime....... :think:
Err, I can now instantly change my body to any shape and looks :mrgreen:

S.
Shane Lonergan.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Wish I could :(

My little feline friends have been sheltering from the rain, although the little one has ventured from his home two doors up and come to see us. I get crabby if I don't see all my pussies regularly :o
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I would love to have a new cat but with the move, long term illness etc (and the problems for holidays :roll: ) I am not getting one. BUT we have a cat sanctuary down the road and you can sign on as a cat cuddler, you turn up for an hour in the morning for a cuddle :grin:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Our two terriers are both huddled up together on the sofa, terrified by the random letting-off of fireworks that seems to go on for days this time of year. The cat, on the other hand sauntered off out of the back door as usual completely unfazed by it all. 8-)
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Perhaps its deaf :-?