The Dinner Thread.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dinner Thread.

Unread post by jammy395 »

I think you would like a job like this...... :lol:
Apply now Shane...!!!.jpg
Apply now Shane...!!!.jpg (8.1 KiB) Viewed 2483 times

kimangelis
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Away in Sedbergh, Cumbria last weekend. Best Fish and Chips ever in the local chippy!
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is so variable and it is oil quality that changes things. I still prefer the old way with beef dripping, but you can't get that doon souf.

kimangelis
Great Britain

You can't get it in many places Up Norf either. The Sedbergh fryers are one of the few places left where you can select vegetable oil, or delicious beef dripping to have your fish fried.

Relatively common in Accrington (where I'm from).
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

kimangelis wrote:Away in Sedbergh, Cumbria last weekend. Best Fish and Chips ever in the local chippy!

Jesus H Christ...............What a fukin Life. :angry-screaming:

Its not ad adhom - But this prick would be happy with a CYRUS...XXX

Anyone who prefer's a guffy BP to a Highland BP is ....A tit.

But its only my ......Thoughts.

Prick thinks he's a fukin Scotsman cause he stay's (left hand side ) of the borders.

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Anyway, Home made pizza here this evening.

S.
Shane Lonergan.

kimangelis
Great Britain

Trust me.... This prick (or tit) doesn't think he is, nor ever wants to be.... A Scotsman.

Stow (where I live isn't anywhere near the left-hand side of the Borders. Have you ever left that third-world enclave you call home other than shuffle to the heliport?

Or is it every time you try, the Police find you upside-down in a skip and take you back to Seafield?

What's a BP anyway? I looked up the guffy bit....

guffy
An term used in Scotland to define an English person.
Fuck off back to Englandshire, you guffy cunt!!

It's about as lacking in grace and charm as well..... You didn't send that definition to UrbanDictionary.com did you Jammy?

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Not many people do want to be scots .

even 55% of scots love being ruled by English toffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as for King Salmond , here is my prediction , he will find a job that requires him not to live in scotland by May 2015 . ;)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Salmond (Mr Fishy not to be confused with Mrs Fishy Sturgeon :mrgreen: ) will become leader of the SNP in Westminster and have a nice house or flat worth multi millions £ supplied to him in London and paid for by (mostly) English taxpayers.

kimangelis
Great Britain

55% of Scots DON'T want to be ruled by English Toffs!

That's not it. Really.... It's a much more egalitarian society here. Just because 55% voted against independence doesn't mean they wish to continue being ru;ed by Westminster! Also, if you take Glasgow out of the equation the vote was more like 2:1.

The Scots want more say in their affairs. As I've quoted before 'There are more Pandas in Scotland than Tory MP's'. They've kicked-off a debate about devolved power which will (hopefully) benefit the north of England and the Midlands.

Jammy is fairly typical here...... Prepared to fire off about everyone and everything.... Particularly the English. However when someone fires back... There's a a bottom lip stuck out so far... you can land a helicopter on it.

But at least they know what they want. Even if their approach is as graceless as Jammy's posts.

Wouldn't you agree Jammy?