Taking the piss out of politics

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taking the piss out of politics

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

If I was feckin married to that feckin Sturgeon woman I would feckin throttle her :angry-fire:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

If I was feckin married to that feckin Sturgeon woman I would never be off her, she's an angel Doc, :angelic-blueglow:

kimangelis
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

I imagine if you were married to that Sturgeon woman and threatened to throttle her.... she'd let you. :-?

Clue...

Sir, if you were my husband, I'd poison you. Madam, if you were my wife I'd drink it.

Nikki the fish seems to be fine. Time will tell.... As for the rest, well most of them are now 2nd-homeless. Can't you just feel sorry for them? :pray:
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

lead up to yesterdays "great debate":

female announcer "in just over an hour the leaders of each party will be here ..........blah.......blah................ great opportunity to get to the facts......blah ....blah.......blah"

:think: :liar: :angry-steamingears:

walk with dog to ponder the naivety/ :Bllocks: of this media event
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

alfafan123

Unread post by alfafan123 »

Trouble is they are taking the piss out of us!!! it's all :Bllocks: .....and its/they are getting worse.

Chris

kimangelis
Great Britain

They're running scared just now..... A significant percentage of people (particularly young people) will not use their vote in the coming weeks.

UK political parties are representing a shrinking minority of the populace, and their pointlessness must be coming apparent to even the most hardened party member.

Unfortunately I can't suggest an alternative, and having lived in Dresden in the late 70's and early 80's I saw first-hand what a non-democratic system could achieve.

Having said that I won't be voting as I think they're nothing more than a bunch of self-serving twats.....

The 2nd-home thing just tipped me over the edge. Since then they're have been shown to be crooked... Cash for questions, dodgy expense claims, 10% pay-rises etc etc etc... :angry-soapbox: :angry-soapbox: :angry-soapbox: :angry-soapbox:
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Which is worse - politicians or hi-fi dealers :mrgreen:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Whilst they are not all the same , i have a certain sympathy for that view that they all piss in the same pot , however it is policies not personalities that count in the end as polices are what remain forever .

Policies are the things that reach out in time and space and fuck up the country , vat , legal aid , fuel prices , nhs funding , family allowance , wftc , minimu,m wage , retirement age , employment rights , these are the things that make people life's harder and harder , not self serving wankers feathering their own nests .

kimangelis
Great Britain

Policies and not personalities?

Really?....

How many people have said they wouldn't vote for Milliband?

Do you Thatcher's personality had something to do with her policies and reign?

Ditto Stalin.....

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

I made a plea to counter the prevailing fuck wit personality lead debate we have currently , I did not hold my post up to be an accurate synopsis of the current political zeitgeist . ;)

You appear to have confused the two .