Beefs! Get it off your chest

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Beefs! Get it off your chest

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The thread for telling us why you are not posting, why you think of leaving, who you are cross with, etc.

No little girly moodies or toys out of prams. And lets start being friends again.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beefs! Get it off your chest

Unread post by jammy395 »

Im friends with everyone on HFS and im quite sure everyone's friends with me............. :think: :whistle:
The secret is not to be so ferkin sensitive and touchy. ;)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

We all have our differences. Slinger is not happy with being called a c*** by you for a start!!!!

And remember we have two Jammys, the pissed one and the sober one :mrgreen:

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

Agree with Doc on this one, its only a forum. It should be water of a ducks back, everyone here is really interested in music and the banter should be taken as though you were in the pub with a few friends.
Enjoy the forum and be happy. :guiness; :grin: :grin:

jammy395

I think he :romance-heartbeating: 's me again - I apologised to Slinger (Said i would buy him a pint next time he visits Portknockie).......
We're all Cnut's on ocassions.
Aye the grumpy bastard slips oot noo and again when i have a wee dram sometimes.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Does Shona go and hide :shock:

jammy395

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Does Shona go and hide :shock:
Yer Kiddin are'nt ya - You aint seen a grumpy Shona.......Me and the twa dugs head for the Chicken Coup pronto...... :shifty: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

AshM750.

Unread post by AshM750. »

I am a bit upset with my recent experiance with NVA. I bought an AP50 and a set of Cubettes, I had them both playing against my old system. I found the Cubettes worked better with my old system so I decided to send the AP50 back(within 30 day trial). When I messaged NVA (Richard) I recieved an aggressive messaged basically saying that my old equipment cant be better and that I have wasted his time, money and that he will never deal with me again!!! Also I was told that the refund can wait until the funds are available in the paypal account!!!!!

So in anger I sent a harsh message back saying how unhappy I was with customer service and how this forum is just about NVA(Bias). I Genuinly do like this forum and there are some good people on here with great knowlege, but I would like my opinion to be respected. Anyway, I said that was it for me I wont be staying on the forum anymore.

jammy395

:o :shifty: :think: :epop:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

"and that he will never deal with me again!!!" I said nothing of the sort. I am not going to air this dispute in the open, but as you know this involves other things bought and returned damaged, but it also goes back to before this incarnation of hi-fi, to the last one and the big sell off and the damaged ears. Simply I don't think you are stable and should go and see the doctors again, that is why I can't be bothered with you, you are FAR more aggravation than you are worth. It continues here with you trying to make trouble on the forum. I warned the other admin I fully expected something like this over a week ago. Best thing is go and join AoS, Marco will welcome you and big up anything you have to say.

Paypal refunds ALWAYS wait for the funds to be there, otherwise they can't be sent :roll:

BTW I haven't had the amp back yet anyway.