Donald Trump

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Daniel Quinn

Re: Donald Trump

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

the short answer to this is a combination of the following

1] American 1st amendment to the constitution
2] Politicians offer themselves up for election are thus fair game
3] trumps critique will be of their public life .

Dennis Skinner fell fowl of archaic parliamentary rules that is all , it would not be libel in England to refer to dodgy dave outside of parliament as DS does on twitter many times .

Daniel Quinn

jammy395 wrote:Here's how Slinger........And I quote Donald.

"The American people are getting awfully fed up with all this political correctness"

Well so am I Don....... :clap: :clap: :clap: 8-)
I will correct this for you

A section of the American public who can be classified as ill educated right wings idiots , bigots and morons who still believe black people should be slaves ,are fed up of American being run by progressive liberals who attempt to make life better for everybody .

ps. Jammy you can stop auditioning for Audio Abbatoir now , they do not love you anymore ;)

joe
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by joe »

slinger wrote:I still want to know how Trump gets away with referring to "Lyin' Ted Cruz" and "Crooked Hilary Clinton" in public. We chucked an M.P. out of the house of commons (O.K. so it was only Dennis Skinner again, and it was only for the remainder of the session) for referring to The Prime minister as "Dodgy Dave." Still, action was taken. I'm curious to understand why, in such a litigious country as America, neither Clinton nor Cruz has smacked him with a defamation/slander/libel suit.
The US has far fewer restrictions on free speech than the UK. Accusing another politician of lying is probably a sad bet anyway.

My favourite story is about LBJ, who wanted an aide to spread a rumour that his political opponent had sex with pigs.

'But we can't say that sir,' the aide replied 'anyway, I don't believe he does have sex with pigs'.

Hell, son' LBJ replied, 'neither do I. I just want to hear the son of a bitch deny it.'

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Daniel Quinn wrote:
jammy395 wrote:Here's how Slinger........And I quote Donald.

"The American people are getting awfully fed up with all this political correctness"

Well so am I Don....... :clap: :clap: :clap: 8-)
I will correct this for you

A section of the American public who can be classified as ill educated right wings idiots , bigots and morons who still believe black people should be slaves ,are fed up of American being run by progressive liberals who attempt to make life better for everybody .

ps. Jammy you can stop auditioning for Audio Abbatoir now , they do not love you anymore ;)
Dan, Dan....I sometimes shake my head at your naivety :doh:
The American working man is sick too the fukin back teeth, of the liberal fukwits who..........
(attempt to make life better for everybody - my arse)
.........are mostly high class pretentious snobs and wannabes who are far to busy lining their own bloody nest, to give a flying fuk about the working or middle classes.
Why do you suppose DT has gained such a following his fukin hair style. :lol:

Yep I failed my audition miserably at least I tried :mrgreen:
They talk highly of you though, aren't you auditioning. :?: :mrgreen:

Daniel Quinn

DQ auditions for nobody. ;)

jammy395

Yeh that figures.......He dont need to. ;) :laughing-rolling:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Your bonkers Jammy, this is multi millionaire pervert, who has bought everything his perverted mind has wanted, now he thinks he can buy the Presidency. The only reason the idiots are supporting him is they are probably just as sick. America has always had a load of thick inbred shit heads, many more than we do, and you will know how many by the 30 to 40% he will get in the election. Clinton must be laughing her head off, there will be no contest.

jammy395

Well 40% aint bad........But you never know, voters are a fickle lot. :guiness;

Change - Why do people fear it so. :think:

jammy395

Your bonkers Jammy (Doc)

"I know I'm mad, I've always been mad" (RW)

My ideology is sound, unfortunately today's society deems it unacceptable for me to voice it......Freedom eh. :!:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You can voice and we can disagree, bonkers is a gentle insult jammy.