IF UK vote tomorrow who would be best PM

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Alfi
Wales

Re: IF UK vote tomorrow who would be best PM

Unread post by Alfi »

Why anyone would want to remain in the EU is beyond me ?? :angry-screaming:

Remain friendly and trade with our fellow Europeans yes, but accept the EU - NO THANKS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPEdUUuycTo

Alfi
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Margaret Thatcher....oops she's dead.
Alex Salmond......oops he's retired.
Streaming lord sutch.....oops dead as well.

Corbyn it is then..... :guiness;

Of course there's a raft of poofs, lesbos, immigrants, and Fukwits to choose from.....Fill yer boots. :guiness;

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

jammy395 wrote:Margaret Thatcher....oops she's dead.
Alex Salmond......oops he's retired.
Streaming lord sutch.....oops dead as well.

Corbyn it is then..... :guiness;
Superb typo for a hifi site! You're obviously looking at the computer audiophile vote there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

jammy395

Sorry...mmm Have you ever tried working a Kindle, half pissed. :guiness; :lol:
The Streaming Lord would have got the young dafties vote....!!!!

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G »

jammy395 wrote: Streaming lord sutch.....oops dead as well.
I rather like that

jammy395

Okay Okay.......Yer only as good as yer last typo. :doh:

Ask Dan.... :mrgreen: :guiness;

Copperblue

Unread post by Copperblue »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Well you voted for the demise of the Labour party, and I will eat your PT at Scalford (to quote you) if they win the next general election. History shows that a party that moves to the extremes be it left or right will never win a general election. Without the middle ground (which they have now lost) it is impossible to gain power in a *real* democracy. Without a Social democratic base the Labour Party is effectively finished as a Government apart from as part of a coalition, which is what the Labour party internally was before the Corbyn coup.
What is the middle ground in the "UK" ? It is a fractured society where the lowest common denominator "I'm alright Jack" approach - so ably catalysed by Thatcher seems to be the only common ground - along with immigration being a perceived problem.

New Labour and the centre left did not have a clear alternative message at the last election - they were too scared and embarrassed it seems about Blairs legacy. Well Blairs first term did a lot of positive things for the UK but he did lose the plot. (Two terms of office MAX is a very good idea......)

With a credible alternative being absent without leave, the Tories led by May (assasino silencio) will continue the status quo of screwing the working-middle classes for every penny, de-investing in the UK and letting more and more foreign investors take control of key services while treating the weakest in our society as an irritant. In parallel of course making life easier for the richest who slurp from the gravy train.
Pink Triangle PT1 / Funk FXR2 / AT33PTG mk2 / Graham Slee Reflex C / NVA P50SA & NVA A70mk2 / Audio Note AX2 / Auralic Aries Mini / Oppo 103 / NVA LS5 & SSC’s

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Copperblue wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Well you voted for the demise of the Labour party, and I will eat your PT at Scalford (to quote you) if they win the next general election. History shows that a party that moves to the extremes be it left or right will never win a general election. Without the middle ground (which they have now lost) it is impossible to gain power in a *real* democracy. Without a Social democratic base the Labour Party is effectively finished as a Government apart from as part of a coalition, which is what the Labour party internally was before the Corbyn coup.
What is the middle ground in the "UK" ? It is a fractured society where the lowest common denominator "I'm alright Jack" approach - so ably catalysed by Thatcher seems to be the only common ground - along with immigration being a perceived problem.

New Labour and the centre left did not have a clear alternative message at the last election - they were too scared and embarrassed it seems about Blairs legacy. Well Blairs first term did a lot of positive things for the UK but he did lose the plot. (Two terms of office MAX is a very good idea......)

With a credible alternative being absent without leave, the Tories led by May (assasino silencio) will continue the status quo of screwing the working-middle classes for every penny, de-investing in the UK and letting more and more foreign investors take control of key services while treating the weakest in our society as an irritant. In parallel of course making life easier for the richest who slurp from the gravy train.
I am not saying what is right or wrong. I am saying that no government has been elected without taking the middle ground. Extremes never win elections apart for one in the face of reaction to the 2nd world war. Extremes *take* power they are not given power unless by a damaged electorate, and no matter what you say the UK electorate does not have enough voters who are damaged. My best choice as things stand is that the Lib Dems (along with current Labour MPs who wont work with Corbyn) will act as the broker in another coalition government with either extreme.

We have seen this all before, it is like in every couple of generations when memory fades we have to go through it all over again. AND no matter what human nature always wins through and human nature is selfish and self promoting and always will be as long as that remains the genetic priority.

Copperblue

Unread post by Copperblue »

jammy395 wrote:Your fukin point........ :think:

JHC..... :pray:
It's all a bit fucked.....!
Pink Triangle PT1 / Funk FXR2 / AT33PTG mk2 / Graham Slee Reflex C / NVA P50SA & NVA A70mk2 / Audio Note AX2 / Auralic Aries Mini / Oppo 103 / NVA LS5 & SSC’s

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

SNP for the whole UK :lol: :lol: :lol: