Right up the Doc's street I'd imagine ........

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
hughandella
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Right up the Doc's street I'd imagine ........

Unread post by hughandella »

Audio Magic SHD Beeswax Fuses (Super High Definition) - NEW! Audio Magic's latest and most advanced creation!

Asking Price: $175.00

NOW NEW! Beeswax SHD - Super High Definition! Even better than the original Beeswax fuses.

The new Beeswax SHD fuse incorporates a triple layer design with 2 new proprietary components to make the fuse even quieter with a better transfer of current and re location of the Bees Wax inside of the fuse for better stability.

Audio Magic latest fuse in the Premiere line - The "Beeswax" Premiere Super Fuse. The Beeswax version is identical to the Premiere version the only difference is Audio Magic uses Beeswax instead of the normal anti vibration fluid, this gives the fuse a very organic flavor but maintains the detail, dynamics and everything the Premier does. The production of this fuse is very difficult, very hard to get the Beeswax into the fuse but the organic sound is too good to ignore.

ORDER TODAY:
web: www.highend-electronics.com

Audio Magic Premiere SUPER fuse:
The Audio Magic Premiere SUPER fuse incorporates Audio Magic's anti vibration fluid to stop the element from vibrating at 50/60 hz and then the blackout powder super mix to absorb all EMI and RFI riding the element as well as ambient sources and insert a new HRC core which allows the signal to travel through the fuse in a more cohesive and linear manner. The Premier SUPER fuse is 30% better than the Audio Magic's original SUPER fuse in every way!

Much more detail top to bottom, wider and deeper soundstage, much better inner detail, layering, and a lot more air around instruments and voices.

Customer feedback:

"...new beeswax fuse opens up the sound stage and smoothed out vocals while spreading them wider across the sound stage. There is now more darkness between new layers of instruments and vocals. Textures and musicality improved dramatically. Great overall sonic improvement for small cost..."

"...I recently installed the Audio Magic beeswax super fuse into a Rogue Audio Hydra amplifier (replacing the stock main fuse). I am astonished at the difference in sound! It is now more resolved and relaxed. Vocal consonants are clearer. Little bits of congestion (background vocals for instance) are gone. The whole sonic presentation is simply more crisp and therefore so much more involving. I have little power conditioning in the chain (may have something to do with the difference). Also, I am wondering if my stock fuse was faulty in some way (other than being a cheap POS- lol). In the past I have purchase power chords and interconnects and the changes were very subtle at best, but this fuse - WOW - There are 2 more fuses in my amp and I am trying to decide whether to replace them also..."

Please allow a 6-10 days lead time. The BeesWax fuses are made-to-order.

As a business we have to collect 8% TAX from buyers in California.

No questions have been asked about this item.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Re: Right up the Doc's street I'd imagine ........

Unread post by slinger »

I hope you remembered to duck after you posted that. :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Quack!

wiicrackpot
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wiicrackpot »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Quack!
Zat it?, was expecting the Big kahuna, :lol: wonder if Gazjam has seen this upgrade to his fuse quest. :think:
Frank...made me do it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

That is what he wants so :Bllocks: to him, why do I need to comment, it is surely obvious to any sane person.

I have come to the conclusion Gazjam is a thick shit, he keeps saying he wished he hadn't tried the copper bar and risked his life, is he really that stooopid, or is he trying to impress Marco. I doubt he tried it as he would then know the truth instead of this fantasy. So he is lying or just plain thick or playing the shill, still the same options. What he actually says being true is not an option.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I read this to herself, the reply -

"Gee honey, do these people get a buzz out of it and have they got a hive mind?"
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

Now don't laugh, but I bought a set of hand-wound guitar pickups from Russia that are potted in 80% paraffin wax and 20% beeswax from the maker's grandfather's hives. They are bloody excellent pickups. I have no idea whether the beeswax makes any difference but the difference between them and those fuses is that they were dirt cheap.

http://www.priborapickups.com/about-us/
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Simon Hickie

Unread post by Simon Hickie »

There are of course beeswax, paper and foil capacitors - and they are not the most expensive type either.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I find marmalade is best.

on toast

Simon Hickie

Unread post by Simon Hickie »

I'm more of a Bovril person. Gives a nice beefy sound.