The Narrative Response .

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
antonio66
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Narrative Response .

Unread post by antonio66 »

As a British white man I shoulder no blame or responsibility for what someone with mental issues does.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Much the same as British Muslims not shouldering any blame for the actions of loony Muslims .

Antonio I was of course being obviously [ or so I thought :lol: } sarcastic .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is rather different DQ and you know it. There are no C of E or Catholic or any Christian churches preaching hatred and revenge and trying to implement the law at the time the Bible was written. This is perfectly natural reaction to what the Muslim community has festered within their midst, I am just surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Sadly it is also what the Muslim nutters want to happen, they want a religious / culture war. It (these people) have emerged at regular intervals in history as parts of the Quran encourage it, and have been part of the reason Muslim faith expanded so much in the Middle Ages, by force. Talk to people from a culture who were on the end of it, Hindus and Sikhs. Sikhs were religious warriors just created to try and hold off the Muslim take over of India. Perhaps we should activate the ones here for the same job.

It is all in the Quran, they are brainwashed from children to think themselves to be superior, they believe they are just the advanced troops in the take over of the whole world in the name of Allah. It is cultural madness. Stop their kids being brainwashed in Islamic school and Mosque and we may get somewhere.

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Much the same as British Muslims not shouldering any blame for the actions of loony Muslims .

You dug the hole DQ, and I fell in. :lol:

ArseHats

Unread post by ArseHats »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:It is rather different DQ and you know it. There are no C of E or Catholic or any Christian churches preaching hatred and revenge and trying to implement the law at the time the Bible was written. This is perfectly natural reaction to what the Muslim community has festered within their midst, I am just surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
Why limit radicalisation to allegedly religious sources?
I notice the attacker's van was hired in South Wales. Why aren't the Welsh community doing more to identify extremists like this...? When are the swarms of Welsh people flooding over our boarder going to halted...? When is action going to be taken against secular hate preachers (Katie Hopkins, Donald Trump and a million white extremists on internet)...? Etc.,... etc.,... etc.,...
"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Now you are just being silly.

ArseHats

antonio66 wrote:
Daniel Quinn wrote:Much the same as British Muslims not shouldering any blame for the actions of loony Muslims .

You dug the hole DQ, and I fell in. :lol:
Understood. I think Family Guy gets the need to guard against potential unconscious bias about right...

"One whos head is so far up ones own arse that they are wearing ones arse as a hat"

ArseHats

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Now you are just being silly.
Indeed, but in the service of what I feel is a serious point.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Your under standing of the koran doc is nuave . The koran is not a transparnet book and it as not undergone the revision's the bible as. One of the things about the Koran unlike the bible is Muslims do not have an overall leader . Interpretation is down to individual Iman's and Muslims take there lead from the I'man they belong to. Thus there are many competing I'man's all preaching a variaton on a theme. Thus whilst a Catholic or c of e is a uniform religion a Muslim's are not uniform. It is in this way that a fundamental interpretation can arise.

This applies to many aspects of the religion for instance this Saturday a variety of spiritual leaders will be deciding if ede falls on Sunday or Monday and it will differ from community .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

There is reality and there is politically correct. Political correctness is fine when it counters prejudice, but when it closes its eyes to reality it is wrong and has gone too far.