DLA DWP PIP a con to be sure

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jayman67
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DLA DWP PIP a con to be sure

Unread post by jayman67 »

when my poor old dad was wasting away due to heart failure he used to drink those milkshakes that were packed with protein etc.
his nurse warned us they were not cheap and the doctors didnt like dishing them out due to the cost.

sure enough within a month i had to take him up to the hospital to see a nutritionist,she must have been 19 yrs old and started going on about has he thought about trying this or that,i think my dad weighed about 8 stone bless him. the poor girl got both barrels from me regarding how he's paid in all his life and that now he's basically dying and has never eaten breakfast early in the morning all he wanted was these shakes once a day. she relented.

you have to fight for these basic things im sorry to say,imo those that shout the loudest get them.
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Well good new and hope for other, I appealed to the courts about the PIP most biased results. I I won, I WON the first time in my life I WON.
So THANK YOU APPEAL COURT it the only thing in the UK system that works.

So if you are having trouble with PIP (PICK ILL POCKETS) do appeal.
It can be done so imagine it.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

I'm on sick at moment . shortly they are going realise the full extent my condition and sasck me then its the benefits system for me.

mentally capable of some work not sure about 8 hrs at the moment . I'm now at home ,that the reason why been quiet for a number of days . preparation is madness. home is where the heart .

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Colin Wonfor wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 am Well good new and hope for other, I appealed to the courts about the PIP most biased results. I I won, I WON the first time in my life I WON.
So THANK YOU APPEAL COURT it the only thing in the UK system that works.

So if you are having trouble with PIP (PICK ILL POCKETS) do appeal.
Well done Col. I did say most of these appeals are succeeding because the contractors the government employ are box ticking money grabbing idiots. Further waste of public resources. Instead of saving money it costs them more. No wonder the deficit hasn't gone down as predicted.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 am I'm on sick at moment . shortly they are going realise the full extent my condition and sasck me then its the benefits system for me.

mentally capable of some work not sure about 8 hrs at the moment . I'm now at home ,that the reason why been quiet for a number of days . preparation is madness. home is where the heart .
Glad to hear you are recovering Daniel. Just stick with it. If you are a long term employee you should have a fair amount of breathing space and time to assess how much you have recovered. Maybe go back part time initially.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 am I'm on sick at moment . shortly they are going realise the full extent my condition and sasck me then its the benefits system for me.

You slipped in there quietly DQ, good to hear you are making some progress.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

DQ get well soon sorry to read your sick.
It can be done so imagine it.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

Good to see you back DQ and on the road to recovery.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc