DQ

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Anna Quinn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DQ

Unread post by Anna Quinn »

Alfi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:15 pm YAWANKER showing himself to be as odious as everyone on HFS knows him to be. Some heartless b'stards in this world.
It's sounds like a marriage proposal in comparison to snake oil!

The above and arkless (think that's right) made me chuckle.

Touched by Marcos words and everyone else's

It is what it is. DQ is who he is. I know he's an Ass. I know he is opinionated. I know he is always right. I also actually know the complete picture of DQ, so totally understand that those who only see fragments would find him mighty annoying to put it mildly !

applemarc

Unread post by applemarc »

Sorry I missed this all the very best to the DQ and get well soon
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Hypocrisy at TAS, treat him as a sh1t and ban him, and now smarm and pretend to be nice (same at AoS but I expected it of them). Perhaps if they released him from his unwarranted ban for when he is better. It would show more humanity than just platitudes.

JaySmart

Unread post by JaySmart »

ADMIN EDIT - ad hominem removed - 1st strike.

All the best Anna, I hope everything turns out well.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I will not put up with hypocrisy in this thread the same as DQ would not. If I see it I will comment on it.

If someone wishes to say "I apologise for my past treatment of you, and I sincerely wish you to be better" then that is perfect, it creates new ground for the future. BUT if people who have been putrid and deliberately biased and nasty against him, like banning him from forums for no reason - then they can be assured they will be pointed at.

Two faced hypocrisy is not genuine concern, genuine concern is if you wish to help his recovery then wipe the slate. This applies to both MartinT and the others at TAS and Marco. Weasel words don't cut it.

This is not up for discussion!

FFS he is not dead he will be back with us, for us to stimulate and entertain him to a full recovery. Obviously all comments here have been fine apart from the daft ad hom, you are all his co members, this is about comment on other forums from people who have harmed his on-line presence.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I hope this makes some people realise there are more important things than stupid ego based arguments about hi-fi on forums. I think we should take the messages of concern as genuine from other forums. I'm sure most of these people are better humans in real life than appears the case when they get behind a keyboard. Reinstating Daniel would be a nice gesture to prove that.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Simon Hickie

Unread post by Simon Hickie »

Best wishes to DQ for a full recovery. The brain has a remarkable capacity for rewiring itself after a traumatic event.

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

Classicrock wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 pm I hope this makes some people realise there are more important things than stupid ego based arguments about hi-fi on forums. I think we should take the messages of concern as genuine from other forums. I'm sure most of these people are better humans in real life than appears the case when they get behind a keyboard. Reinstating Daniel would be a nice gesture to prove that.
:clap:
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

There are the people who hate him and are at least being honest to that even though they are sick and foul nonhuman beings at snakeoil, and just a couple of nasty Cs at AoS, luckily just a small number at AoS. What I object to is the platitudes and falsehood. What is coming out is what I would expect when someone dies. Well if they wish him well and want to contribute to his recovery remove the nastiness and biased decisions, if you genuinely wish to see him recover then give him back what you took away from him as Classic says.

Of course Marco and MartinT wish him well, now prove it.

hillsanddalesrover

Unread post by hillsanddalesrover »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 pm
Of course Marco and MartinT wish him well, now prove it.
If Noddy were to suffer the same fate as DQ has would you forgive him and let him back on HFS ? :)

ADMIN - I have let the above ad hominem stand, but any further attempts to make me into the subject of this thread will be removed, and strike applied.